Mafia needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
Well I have waited as long as i can wait. I paid Chutzel for a ported cylinder W/ piston over 2 months ago. Since then I have found out that another member had an issue with him recently as well.

All I really want is my topend but I would take a refund as well. i am going to busco this year and it is barely a month away. I need a topend in time to bolt everything up and get broken in b4 sept 22

Last edited by a moderator:
Scot, If we are thinking of the same member here (not gonna name names, but he was at Busco with us last year), Ive heard of problems others have been having with Chutzell as well.

Hope this gets fixed! I was seriously considering having him do some work for me after seeing Con8quest6's drag Blaster run last year, but I guess that's not gonna happen now...

Scot, If we are thinking of the same member here (not gonna name names, but he was at Busco with us last year), Ive heard of problems others have been having with Chutzell as well.

Hope this gets fixed! I was seriously considering having him do some work for me after seeing Con8quest6's drag Blaster run last year, but I guess that's not gonna happen now...

Exactly why i went to chutzel. I was very impressed with conquests motor. And with mmajays banshee. He does top knotch work just doesn't stay on the ball with anything apparently

WTF is up with all the low life scum F**Ks ripping people off here lately?

Jesus christ its a new thread every other day!

Dont know anything about chutzell but this wouldnt have happened with ken oconnor!Just saying.

Man..... This is really sad to see!

First, the postal service lost your top end and you had to refund the buyer

Now this! Getting ripped off! WTF!!

I feel really bad for ya bro. Seems like you've hit a bad luck patch or something! Hopefully we can get this sorted out!

Looks like Mike (con8quest) better get ahold of his boy and get this sh*t squared away.I guess we shall add chutzell to the kennedy power list,on the wall of shame!!!!!!! Nothing but a dead beat!!!! be a man and pay up.I would ask for your money back and to hell with the cylinder.Why buy a cylinder from a builder that you can't even get support on nevermind ship it. Just ban chutzell now and end this drama.

Exactly why i went to chutzel. I was very impressed with conquests motor. And with mmajays banshee. He does top knotch work just doesn't stay on the ball with anything apparently

How do you know it's top notch work if you can't even get a cylinder from him? I would say it is bottom of the barrel work if he cant even port a cylinder in 2 months.He can't even stay in touch with his customers to keep them in the loop.

I see that his boys are either on or have been on and have not responded to this thread. hmmmmm smelling fishy around here

Con8quest6 hasn't "been his boy" (really? the last time I said that was in 11th grade) in quite a while now. Chutzell has gone AWOL on everyone, including me. I'm actually the one who found the work number and gave it to Scotj to begin with...

There is a little leeway as far as deliverables goes, but it has just been long enough.

BTW, banning someone only puts pressure one someone to resolve an issue if they want to come back on this site. Since Chutzell hasn't been on since like May, I doubt that will have much repercussion with him.

Instead of taunting "his boys" about where he's at, why not pick up the telephone and help Scot get his cylinder or money back?

This has nothing to do with "his boys" or anything else like that. I am not trying to start gay ass builder wars again. I just want a top knotch powerplant for my blasty. I don't want suggestions on who should do my topend. I have been around the block with that and i make my own decisions on Who i want building my motor and why. All I am asking for here is a good amount of blasterforum help to bug the shnit out of him until i get my topend, If you don't want to help me do that I would appreciate it if you would not clutter up my thread

This has nothing to do with "his boys" or anything else like that. I am not trying to start gay ass builder wars again. I just want a top knotch powerplant for my blasty. I don't want suggestions on who should do my topend. I have been around the block with that and i make my own decisions on Who i want building my motor and why. All I am asking for here is a good amount of blasterforum help to bug the shnit out of him until i get my topend, If you don't want to help me do that I would appreciate it if you would not clutter up my thread

Well said scot. Colby needs to step up is all. Throwing mud at others here will not get scots money back. Yea a builder gay off is not whats needed here. Yea, i had work done by chutzel but was lucky i got my sh*t back. For all i know colby is hitting the pipe on scots money.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am all up for conquest stickin up for himself here. but lets leave it at that. can we please stop cluttering up this thread and focus on tryin to get me a refund or a jug and piston

I've got a spare jug & head. I don't know what bore its on but I do know it needs a bore. Yours if you want it, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.