Mafia needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh.... I just cleaned the tire irons and piano wire.... Haha glad your getting something! I hope it's a nicely done cylinder. And mmajay, you got me laughin' with the "dane dump" comment! Hahaha

I sure hope its not a big great dane dump, LOL Hopefully the slacker got his sh*t together. :p

well at least i'm use to those. lol

vyqjqg.jpg

well here's my high end port work. this is fuggin bullchit!!!! please everyone continue driving him crazy til he has to change all his numbers and loses his fuggin job.

b46buw.jpg

25i2jxd.jpg

2d77ytc.jpg

2z6i3b7.jpg

2ake3jd.jpg

1z3t91d.jpg

4lkp4m.jpg

I coulda ported a cylinder this well with a fuggin toothbrush. I called him imediately after opening the box(that wasn't even taped shut, pretty sure he wanted it to disapear) and tried to restrain my self but i couldn't and started cussing him out imediately and he just hung up on me. so the fuggin gloves are off. please everyone attack this dude in anyway shape or form that you can.

well here's my high end port work. this is fuggin bullchit!!!! please everyone continue driving him crazy til he has to change all his numbers and loses his fuggin job.

I coulda ported a cylinder this well with a fuggin toothbrush. I called him imediately after opening the box(that wasn't even taped shut, pretty sure he wanted it to disapear) and tried to restrain my self but i couldn't and started cussing him out imediately and he just hung up on me. so the fuggin gloves are off. please everyone attack this dude in anyway shape or form that you can.

Well I've seen worse... but it should be a whole lot better... maybe one of the porters that were willing to hook you up could finish the job off? :-/

Last edited:
Glad you got what you were supposed to at least , Looks like it could be cleaned up Pretty easy , It looks better than my diy job haha , The Cross hatching on the bore looks good , Can't really tell how the Exhaust port looks it's a Lil'' Fuzzy for my eye's haha , But I Do Have a Concern , It Does not look like it Was chamfered at All , Is it just Me ?

Do not dream of putting a piston in that bore, it is not chamfered at the port areas, and I could do a better crosshatch with a handfull of steel wool.

In a word that job is DESPICABLE!

this job was suppose to have tripples and boysens. it was suppose to be a real screamer. I am shipping it out today to have it redone and gone over.

Damn sorry to see that scott

You lost your money on a botched port job...
Now you have to pay for another job.
Thats some bullchit buddy

Btw i lost his email so if "someone" has it could they send it to me to post or, just post it themselves :-D

He's registered under this email: cwhutzell @ yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen worse work but that's not even close to what you contracted for. It really does look like he ported it REALLY quick the afternoon after we started calling his work....

I am pretty sure this is the topend from the other member that got ripped off. since he hasn't came forward i'm gonna leave him out of it. but colby told me when i paid for it that he bought the jug and piston out of pocket to "replace" the one he said was "lost" in the mail for the other member, and he had already ported it for the other person also. I think this whole entire story he told me was bullshnit!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he never shipped to the other member and resold the same jug to me and didn't plan on shipping it to me either.

And I am possitive he did not want this box to make it to me. NO tape on it whatsoever! tank god it was in a weisco crank box, bc the way the box folds shut kept it from coming open.

Status
Not open for further replies.