Lost trails 9-5-09

Liquid5soul

Aug 25, 2009
Dirty Jersey
DATE CHANGE!!! SUNDAY 9-6-09!!!

Whats goin on BF,myself and a couple friends are going to the Lost Trails in PA this weekend on Saturday. Were leaving from central Nj. If anyone is intrested in going PM me and we can set up a meet spot. If we have 8+ ppl its only 30$...we already have for. Please bump if you view.

Thanks,
Tristan

Last edited:
i went last weekend and it was a lot of fun go up and hit the trail called jumper. nice fun trail with some nice small fun jumps that pop you up pretty good.. and avoid puddles they are not what they seem to be. some are 3 or 4 feet deep.

i went last weekend and it was a lot of fun go up and hit the trail called jumper. nice fun trail with some nice small fun jumps that pop you up pretty good.. and avoid puddles they are not what they seem to be. some are 3 or 4 feet deep.

lol @ the puddles. Thanks for the heads up,seems like a fun place and yea no puddles for me,i run open lid so ill suck in crap..lol. need anything other then helmet and goggles?

helmet gloves and goggles and i flag with their logo. they are 15 bucks with the holder and its yours to keep so first time costs you 50 bucks