lost trails

i know this should probably be in the atv trails section but i dont know whether to put it in pa or jersey since im from jersey lol. i have a house up in pa in the poconos in newfoundland and i was just lookin at the website for lost trails and figured id see how far it was from my house in pa. turns out its only 16 miles away so looks like im going there a bunch this summer haha. i know people on here say its rocky and everything but from the pictures it doesnt look like a bad place to ride. i mean ill take what i can get considering anywhere i go around here the cops get involved. anybody on here that actually likes riding there? once the blasty is done and the weather is nice ill be heading up there with some friends so let me know if anyone wants to meet and ride

When you know for sure when you're coming up, post up or let me know. I actually live in Newfoundland and am only like 15 min. tops from Lost Trails, although I've never ridden there. I plan to go this summer, but don't wanna go by myself. I don't consider the rocks a big deal, I can't picture it being THAT bad, but then again I'm from here so I'm used to it.

Just to add on to some of the other stories, when I was younger before I got into riding, my uncle used to pour nails at the entry point to trails to keep kids from riding on our property. Haha I don't know if we ever got anyone, but it's pretty funny looking back on it now.

When you know for sure when you're coming up, post up or let me know. I actually live in Newfoundland and am only like 15 min. tops from Lost Trails, although I've never ridden there. I plan to go this summer, but don't wanna go by myself. I don't consider the rocks a big deal, I can't picture it being THAT bad, but then again I'm from here so I'm used to it.

Just to add on to some of the other stories, when I was younger before I got into riding, my uncle used to pour nails at the entry point to trails to keep kids from riding on our property. Haha I don't know if we ever got anyone, but it's pretty funny looking back on it now.

yeah man ill definitely let you know. thats funny you live in Newfoundland. I lived there for about a year and went to school at Wallenpaupack Middle School like 6 years ago. you know where Huckleberry Road is?

^^Haha small world, yeah I know where it's at, I'm like 2 minutes down the road. I grew up here, went to Wallenpaupack elementary, middle and high school.

^^Haha small world, yeah I know where it's at, I'm like 2 minutes down the road. I grew up here, went to Wallenpaupack elementary, middle and high school.

thats the street my house is on. wow thats crazy lol ill definitely be coming up there a bunch this summer even just to ride at my house cause we have some land so ill let you know when im going up there

Awesome man, I'm looking forward to it. There is quite a bit of area to ride here, you just have to know ways to get there and whatnot. Hope to hear from ya once the weather gets warm for good.

there is not alot of space to ride near my place either, the places i have get old, i'm just glad that retards havn't tried to kill my riding spots yet, the only thing is wish for is that i had more 2 stroke riding buddies to ride with.