L()T'S O'' PARTS WHOLE QAUD AND LOTS MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics of pipe

just needs to be cleaned up pro circut pipe and silener forsty spark approved or sumthin like that lol
507d1bd3.jpg

why would you be such an ass you can go and bid on them then dick

frendliy suggestion my ass my prices are good where there at

Wait wait, lemme get this straight.. I'm a dick for telling you that some of your prices are DOUBLE what they should be? It was a friendly suggestion- but now you can just go f*ck yourself.

You're the dick for getting so offended by it, and you're also an idiot for thinking that anyone is going to be even remotely interested in purchasing some of that sh*t...

Try selling items for what they are actually worth and not double and you might be surprised when people buy it!! I know I know, its a CRAAAAZY idea and totally new to the world of buying & selling goods- but it might just work !!

Maybe when you make all that mad loot, you can go back to school & brush up on your grammar & spelling skills. Your 2 sentences above have already shown everyone here that you are obviously immature & likely retarded.

If someone does buy something from you, how are you going to figure out how to pack it in a box & ship it?? Hahahaha !!! =))

Wait wait, lemme get this straight.. I'm a dick for telling you that some of your prices are DOUBLE what they should be? It was a friendly suggestion- but now you can just go f*ck yourself.

You're the dick for getting so offended by it, and you're also an idiot for thinking that anyone is going to be even remotely interested in purchasing some of that sh*t...

Try selling items for what they are actually worth and not double and you might be surprised when people buy it!! I know I know, its a CRAAAAZY idea and totally new to the world of buying & selling goods- but it might just work !!

Maybe when you make all that mad loot, you can go back to school & brush up on your grammar & spelling skills. Your 2 sentences above have already shown everyone here that you are obviously immature & likely retarded.

If someone does buy something from you, how are you going to figure out how to pack it in a box & ship it?? Hahahaha !!! =))

eat a dick you faget ebay you are bibing theses are set prices you ''sparkling wingle'' go get you her did or some sh*t

Hey man... I wasn't trying to "muddy" up anything.. I made a suggestion & the dude took it wrong... Its not my fault hes a moron.

I'd like to post a PM I got from him though... Maybe someone will think twice about sending this guy money... He's very friendly.

eat a dick you faget you do need to talk about my sh*t just cuz you cant afford it dont mean sh*t you must want somthing on here and have no money to buy so go f*ck your self

UPS does not require boxes.. you can simply slap the UPS sticker on the frame axel, w/e. its called bulk i worked for ups laoding trucks for a couple of years i got all kinds of crazy bulk items. motercycle frames was a bulk item i recieved everyday, i worked on the NY to florida trailer..

Status
Not open for further replies.