Just bought two Blasters with pix

MXDoug

Aug 11, 2009
Hi All,
I just picked up two nice Blasters. A 2006 that has never seen dirt. It's perfect and 100% stock. A 2004 with lots of mods. K & N Air filter, Rear Razr Tires, DG Alum nerf bars. DG Aluminum Moose front bumper, DuraBlue wheel spacers, FMF SST pipe, FMF Powercore 2 silencers, VForce Rad Valve system, Reed Spacer, 400ex rear shock, Front Elka Shocks.
The rear bearing housing isn't stock but i don't know who the mfg is. It might be DuraBlue but I'm not sure. Can anyone identify it?
This is a great forum and I'm glad to be part of it.
Thx, Doug

10ct3dh.jpg

35jifr6.jpg

2ith47s.jpg

2ngcvew.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome.
To answer some of your questions, I live in Sarasota and I paid $1,600 for the 2006 and $1,500 for the 2004.
My son and I are going to Croom this Saturday. As you can imagine he's very excited.
Thanks again
DougI:I

Thanks for the warm welcome.
To answer some of your questions, I live in Sarasota and I paid $1,600 for the 2006 and $1,500 for the 2004.
My son and I are going to Croom this Saturday. As you can imagine he's very excited.
Thanks again
DougI:I

cool the mrs and i are not to far from you..
ive heard alot of good things about Croom never been ridding there myself.. but i do know alot of the Croom ridders are comming out to hernando.
cause i guess at croom you have to pay a yearly membership and the ridding spots are getting way to rutted up.
anyway welcome to the site and of you do come out to hernando look me and the mrs up we'll go ridding anytime..