jetting

How fast u think it will run

Depends on how hard you push your thumb and what gear it's in! I:I

I have a 28MM Mikuni, with FMF Fatty and Turbine Core II, Stock Air Filter and not sure of engine mods other than Oil Injection and TORS removed. I've had a nightmare tuning in my carb until last night, finally landed on a #35 Pilot, Needle is currently 1 from the top but moving that tonight to the top and running a #270 Main. If it runs good at WOT tonight at the top slot on the needle, I'm going to plug chop at 1/2 throttle and WOT.

Just wanted to give you a ball park idea of where someone else is running.

So when plug chopping I get a mocha brown to tan color on top with that smoke ring inside, I have a perfect sized main jet and what not...correct???

Ok so I got my pipes on today, went to the dealer and they only had 280 and 290 main jets.. they seemed to be a little rich for my setup of stock bore, Fmf pipes, and airbox lid removed.. I did not get to do a plug chop today but installed the 280 to get it running and see how it felt and sounded...
I took it for a quick spin and it pulls harder up top but is sluggish and misses in the mid range, but once it hits the upper rpms it pulls and sounds normal.. could this be a symptom of running too rich??? I know I NEED to plug chop but, just wondering if it could be really rich and the bogging down low at wot is just too much fuel???