Is $75 high for this.

if he is a welder u cant go wrong i wanted to extend mine too but i heard the shock would have to be changed or it will sit lower

I do a little welding myself. I would say that is a good price but you should find what it consists of.... Such as is he gonna clean and grind the welds, supply the extension steel etc. things like that. If it was me i wouldnt attempt to weld something if i thought i would screw it up, and if i did i would offer a replacement.

swinger's steel. Find out what kind of welder he's going to use and what thickness of steel he's going to use also

Wll sh*t...I dont have it off yet been calling around before I took it off ...if its steel, me and my pops can do it ...why did I think it was aluminum....I must of asked the wrong person...lol Well thanks guys Just saved me some cash.....sweet

lol too funny .....

Extending the swing arm will definitely require more spring. As soon as I put on a +3 swingarm it started to bottom out on jumps. If the shock mount location is unchanged, then actual shock length is not the issue, but spring rate definitely is. Basically you are adding a longer lever...

i recently put a 400ex rear shock on mine... if i put an extended swinger on there... maybe like +3 or +4... would this shock be long enough? or wat if it gets extended after the shock bracket?