INFO ABOUT PICS THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW/GIF/JPEG.

new exhaust on my ram 1500 i fabricated/welded it :) i like MONEY..:)
only cost me 15 bucks.total good ole tag sales exhaust list for 375 to 600 dollars.i bought it for 10 dollars lol..you can see all the money i saved :D

truck exhaust money 1.jpg k 1.jpg

Last edited:
nope this is a fart can lol... it actual did not change the sound much just for looks :) still cost me 15 bucks the stock one looked terrible and bends out behind rear tire as all or most trucks do..:)

i was watching that 4th one down when that "eject" happened
29aql0.jpg

i never mentioned this one cuz it is old and i figured everyone already knew about it but it is a good one for doing certain effects :) and it free.There is alot you can do just need to do trial and error.I wrote luna pic on it and added the lightning in at lunapic.com
lunapicc.gif

www.lunapic.com

doin your best eminem impersonation i see, LOL

i had a hard time doing this one it did not want to work for me video to gif grrrrr.The guy was screaming in the video right as he took of the jump and realized he was going to land right on top of another rider :)

DB LANDED ON TOP J P.gif

PEOPLE....CHANGE THE CONTRAST/ BRIGHTNEST IN YOUR PHOTOS IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS.
some comeout better then others.NOT THE BEST EXAMPLE, just give it a try :)
before
motocrossrender.gif

after..disregard white backround
motocrossrender jpeg 1 (G44).jpg

Last edited:
It is very hard to disregard a white background when it is stark and staring at you.

I prefer the before, so much more lifelike.

Messing with the contrast looses detail.

Reactions: Herpderplol
you cant save the world,my only point is that if you have a crappy pic this will help it,and alot of cameras or people take crappy pics...If you have a $1000 unit you are using with optimal lighting then yeah.:) tootles

blaster contrast 1.jpg

probably better then the one i got mine is old and only 5 mp lol :D but like i said some pic benifit from it some just dont need it and look better without doing it :cool:Im using old technology and need to update bad just not intrested in spending the loot :)

blaster falling explode gif resized.gif

My point is that messing with the contrast, also messes with the definition,

Which pic would I prefer, the one on the left, which does lack a little contrast, but shows detail in the dark areas, or the high contrast pic on the right, which is stark and looses all detail in the dark regions around the wheels and engine area!

image.jpg