INFO ABOUT PICS THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW/GIF/JPEG.

speedyslyder

2 STROKES RULE
Technician
Feb 14, 2014
massachusetts
ok lets get started.i will help and explain about pictures/videos,and programs you need.I recommend you use a desktop/laptop to try this.I will try to give info as i can due to the time it takes.We can answer each others questions.Im not going to give links or sample pics at this moment due to the time it takes but i will be updating info as time goes on.

ok most pics are jpg (joint partical grain) .Then there is gif (grapic interchanging format) then there is png (portable network graphic).

gif are basically videos that play in a continous loop.In order to make your own gifs you need software called (video to gif).type this in your search box to find programs.oh i forgot to mention some of these programs are free,free trials and or they cost money..

search for these programs then download to your computer.
Jasc animation , minihttpserver.net , photoscape , corel paintshop pro ultimate.

these one here are very hard and very expensive but you can try them for free and it wont leave a watermark on your pic files meaning no logo over your pic. Photoshop....and here it come this is very unknow to many many people. It is called partical illusion. its basically explosions and firework stuff.

Jasc can be used to resize your pics which is what i hear alot of on here also to create png files.which basically you can put images of you face or quad into backround of whatever you like. you need to use the eraser tool to erase everything you dont what to show,as you drage your erased png image to another photo of you choice.Jasc can also create gifs and alter them into some real funny pics or whatever your choice.

All of those funny pics and gif images you see on the web were created with programs like this..ok well im logging off for know but will be back to spread info only if people show intrest and whant to try this
anigif j.gif
anigif j.gif

Reactions: cbaber
This pic was made with,photoshop,jasc and partical illusions.It is my face your seeing

o77frk.gif

This pic i found gif on web brought it in to jasc animation shop again my face.

fooy00.gif

This pic was just a video that i brought into a video to gif converter and made my own gif.As you can see the logo is on pic cuz i did not pay the 20 dollars

hope that helps someone it took me a long time to aquire this info.:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol good start im impressed .gif are harder because of all the frames you have to drag the cut out image. It looks like you progat pasted that forgive my spelling. which is a little tricky in jasc.I could send you some png files that i already have cut out if you got a program to use them, which it looks like you do.You should see the collection of pics i have , Im much to scared to post them on the blaster forum.Also everyone pay attention how you save them.If you create agif and then save it as anything other then a gif it wont work.On jasc there is a huge list of diff types you can save as.When you go to save it scroll down list to choice the right option.You should only need jpg or gif or png. :)

i'm pretty well versed about the different file formats and what works/doesn't w/ what programs.
i did that above with an online gif editor just for fun, tried to use photoshop online for cutting out the face with the loop tool, but my hand/mouse isn't steady enuf to do a good job.
but no real interest in doing this much, so online it is for me

The most recommended program i suggest is Jasc Animationshop Shop it is free for life and very easy to use.I hear yah it takes a long time to do pics.BUT BLASTER FORUM PEEP WE LOVE VIDEOS AND PICS TAKE YOU VIDEOS TO A VIDEO TO GIF CONVERTER AND IT WILL BE A PHOTO THAT EVERYONE MUST SEE SINCE THERE IS NO PLAY BUTTON LOL. AS ALWAYS COMPLETY UP TO YOU. I GOT YOUR BACK IF YOU NEED HELP ALONG THE WAY . ALL OF THESE ARE JASC ONLY. FREE FREE FREE
l_e33e14cc1b964236843021028bde5d8f.gif
l_5058c6a2077b4310ab980484b4d40566.jpg
scarface me.jpg

someone made these online it was like 7 different parts i saved them and made it better there people everywhere doing this lol ...anyways enjoy...jake from state farm...

jake state farm gif i made. bigger gif.gif

just found this one, i've often wondered what happens when the sh*t hits the fan :)

s4ayhi.jpg

Reactions: Herpderplol
This is partical illusions direct link..you will need to fill out the info and read carefully.This is only a free trial.Also will take time to download.This is for 'advanced users'.if you have not tried any of the others i suggested ,then good luck, but im making it easy to find for you.:) also this is for windows..so if your using mac or summin other then you'll need to search for the right one.

http://info.genarts.com/particleillusion-free-trial

i didn't make this, i found it a while back on an clothing site and saved it.
they sold shoes and t-shirts, one shirt said "awk as fawk" LOL

ejh0s4.jpg