INFO ABOUT PICS THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW/GIF/JPEG.

who said a cheap wall mart camera with L shaped bracket bent slighty attached to the fender screw,replaced with bolt cant record like a go pro lol....the sound came out horrible so i made a gif out of it instead:) not normally were i ride

blaster resized gif.gif

Last edited:
in case anyones wondering i made these in the jasc program,under banner wizard anyone can use these as well :)

02 carb with text 1.jpg
year calculater pic big blue 1.jpg

Last edited:
also you can use your windows movie maker to take pictures make a video out of it then make a gif...:) it is already on your computer..

Last edited:
guess ill have to look into that...most sites that display videos have downloadable link right on there videos.i guess it could be like downloading music but i dont know??

If you own the copyright, you can download them.

Lets say a random user puts a song/video on youtube that they dont own, thats illegal to download even if they link you to a download.

Now if the link goes to a website that has the copyrights to the song/video thats okay.

Any website can put a download link on anything they want, its not illegal for them, but it IS illegal to click the button you really want to

just so there know contreversy i deleted that last bit of info...really i just started doin it like 2 weeks ago,but who knows everything is illegal know ah days.....we are criminals of our own inventions :)

basket-ball-head-explosion 1.gif

it's gotta be true........i saw it on the internet :)