how do i get my motor clean,simple green doesnt work

blaster99

Dec 10, 2008
East Stroudsburg ,PA
my motor on my dirtbike is covered in greasy carbon by the head pipe where it used to leak,im about ready to bring it to school and glass bead my motor,and ideas

purple power FTW!!! spray it let it sit and do its thing, than spray more.. wouldnt hurt to scrub with a old tooth brush to... i use purple power daily at work.

if that dont cut it.. laquer thinner but that will take paint off, or goop or goo be gone

purple power FTW!!! spray it let it sit and do its thing, than spray more.. wouldnt hurt to scrub with a old tooth brush to... i use purple power daily at work.

if that dont cut it.. laquer thinner but that will take paint off, or goop or goo be gone

X2!!! That stuff is magic.
On another note simple green works really good for car detailing ( pannels, dash bords, shifter boots ect. ) I used it all the time when I was an autobody detailer. ( the trick is not to use too much simple green in the mix, if you do it will be greasy.)

dollar general stores sell stuff for $1, its called "awsome"
best cleaner i have ever used, and at the right price too,
spay it on let it sit for 15, spray again and spay off with some pressure
awsome!!!!!!!

try the "awsome", its omly a buck, it made my white plastics whiter than ever

try the "awsome", its omly a buck, it made my white plastics whiter than ever

Might be hard to get, no? I noticed dollar stores dont really carry all the same products. I might have seen it down at my local dollar store though. I might have to see if they have some down here. If they do, ill send ya bottle 99

Best stuff I ever used on aluminum lawn boy decks, my motorcycle, quad and any other engine builds to remove caked on grease. oil and scum is....Easy Off Heavy Duty in the yellow can. Spray it on, leave it set for about 5 minutes hose or high pressure it off-don;t let it sit too long. On plastics I spray it on and use an old tooth brush or soft bristle brush and the plastics get clean.... Report back when you are ....:DI:I:DI:I:)B)

awk is right.....awesome is awesome
some members that saw my F/S thread saw my stock 400ex shocks.....there was black over spray paint on the springs.....the shock bodies were discolored and coverend in 1000 year old dirt..and then i cleaned them with AWESOME!
303bxmu.jpg

i was hoping it would just take the paint and dirt off but it did more, it took the black paint off, and the dirt and actually shined them!

yes gtp, i forgot about the "oven off" since my last blaster, i dont let this one get that bad, but that does work great