high rev?

My leak down is on its way. Not going to even attempt to start it until it comes and I test it.

Thanks slick he shipped it out ASAP. Hope to have it tomorrow with any luck.

thanks for trying guys i really appreciate it and slick yea your right i need that im a dumbazz and i knowX(. ill check before teardown and find out where my leak was just so i know.

thanks for trying guys i really appreciate it and slick yea your right i need that im a dumbazz and i knowX(. ill check before teardown and find out where my leak was just so i know.

It will do no good to say "I told you so", you have learnt the hard way.

Your punishment is to post a pic of the piston, with an explanation on how a just a little air leak can destroy a motor.

It may speak loudly enough to others who persist in riding with an air leak, to use a leak down tester.

will do bud its going to take awhile for me to be able to work on it again cause im working some ungodly amount of hours this week but i will try to get to it asap. i really hope i can serve as a example for other blaster owners. AIRLEAKS ARE SERIOUS SHIZZ DONT MESS AROUND WITH THEM. every blaster owner needs a leak tester. unfortunatly i have one but was to lazy to check again and now i pay the price. which is still to be found out:eek:

hope you get it rockin and rollin soon.

an expensive lesson, and more proof that "it won't happen to me" can happen.

pics of the carnage, and we'll help you get it back up and rolling again.

will do bud its going to take awhile for me to be able to work on it again cause im working some ungodly amount of hours this week but i will try to get to it asap. i really hope i can serve as a example for other blaster owners. AIRLEAKS ARE SERIOUS SHIZZ DONT MESS AROUND WITH THEM. every blaster owner needs a leak tester. unfortunatly i have one but was to lazy to check again and now i pay the price. which is still to be found out:eek:

Worthy of a little green!