high rev?

Well I made one to day for 30$ dam! Little thing expensive have to wait till after work to checkbut one q I have is how do I block exhaust port with stock exhaust

You can buy rubber plugs from a hardware store to block the port.

Another way is by removing the pipe, placing a bit of old rubber inner tube over the flange and re fitting the pipe. This way is a bit fiddly and will not work with all pipes.

You can also remove the flange and use the inner tube as a blocker between flange and jug, by bolting the flange back on.

ok performed test and found the leak its at the reeds but my gasket looks good no breaks at all? is there suppose to be a gasket between the intake and the reed cage or is it just metal??

the seal is built into the cage, i always use a gasket in both places, put just a little bit of rtv on the gaskets to help seal it up

oops as i think about it, if you look at the back side of the boot, you will see where it's supposed to seal up.

in stock form it doesn't call for a gasket in that position, but i run one anyway

Do not make the mistake of over tightening the bolts, it can cause warpage of the cage.

Tighten them evenly to 5.8 ft lbs.

well no :( kinda mad thought i had another gasket but i dont so got to wait till mornin to run to local parts shop and see if they have one in stock. but im loving this little leak tester i would of never fixed this thing without it. thanks guys for finaly harassing me into building one:)

well no :( kinda mad thought i had another gasket but i dont so got to wait till mornin to run to local parts shop and see if they have one in stock. but im loving this little leak tester i would of never fixed this thing without it. thanks guys for finaly harassing me into building one:)

The harrasment comes at a cost, you have to promise that you will harress as many peeps as you can to do the same.

A leak down tester in the workshop, is even more important than a slab of beer.

haha will do they are really helpfull. just a quick q is it a blaster problem with all these leaks or is it a 2 stroke in general that get air leaks? just wondering im a curious fellow:)

There are a lot of other 2 strokes that suffer leak problems, it is not specific to Blasters.

There are some gaskets in circulation that are typically leaky, crankshaft seals leak without due warning, and rubber carby boots crack.

A leak test should be written into the 6 monthly maintainence list.