High Performance Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
buyer backed out on complete engine setup. i sold the bottom end locally. topend .070 over, great bore, great wiseco piston, custom head for 100 octane, flotek triple exhaust port for 3mm stroker with like new v force 2 reeds and 34+mm rubber intake mainifold. porting is agressive trail, plenty of power bottom through top. fresh silica ball hone ran through, ready for new rings. $500.

35mm keihin pwk AS air stryker carb with clamp on k&n air filter and throttle cable. carb is like new. can install your choice of jet sizes. $150

CPI bigbore chrome inframe pipe. minot rust pitting on a few sections of the pipe. 99% of it will polish out with some rust remover. silencer has had a new stronger mount welded onto it. this a o ring sealed pipe and aluminum mounting flange. rare pipe, runs super hard on modified engines. i have tested abour every quality pipe ever produced for the blaster and this one crushes them all on most setups. if you can even get one anymopre i hear they are charging over $500 for one. my price, $350.

will have individual pics up soon.

the DG bumper has been sold.

got some pics of the carb, air filter and cable uploaded. i took it apart to make sure it was clean. i can install the jet sizes of your choiuce if i have them on hand, i have alot.

whats left:
carb
topend
cpi pipe

black rear fender
hydro brakes F&R front has black braided lines that will fit +3. rear is setup for 88-02 carrier up to +4 swinger.
+2 stock steering stem
polished renthal bars with great renthal medium grips, gray.

buyer backed out on complete engine setup. i sold the bottom end locally. topend .070 over, great bore, great wiseco piston, custom head for 100 octane, flotek triple exhaust port for 3mm stroker with like new v force 2 reeds and 34+mm rubber intake mainifold. porting is agressive trail, plenty of power bottom through top. fresh silica ball hone ran through, ready for new rings. $500.

35mm keihin pwk AS air stryker carb with clamp on k&n air filter and throttle cable. carb is like new. can install your choice of jet sizes. $150

CPI bigbore chrome inframe pipe. minot rust pitting on a few sections of the pipe. 99% of it will polish out with some rust remover. silencer has had a new stronger mount welded onto it. this a o ring sealed pipe and aluminum mounting flange. rare pipe, runs super hard on modified engines. i have tested abour every quality pipe ever produced for the blaster and this one crushes them all on most setups. if you can even get one anymopre i hear they are charging over $500 for one. my price, $350.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.