Help engine sounds excessively noise

Ok so i am crusing down the road an the bike occasionally feels like it runs out of gas kind of boggs, then picks back up? Also the noise that i was hearing before the rebuild is still there clatterey sound

I joined a while back but lost my profile i am a good mechanic for blasters here's some things i hope you did when you did your rebuild used grease insted of gasket sealer it will heat up and get into piston and cause engine failure [i've seen this happen many many times]. you should of poured some of your gas mixture oil in those ports you see on the sides there are two of them just a little bit in each one to help lubricate the piston. as for the bogging i would clean out your carb. and clean air filter. i would put a fuel filter on to filter out particles. i hoped this helped out

theres alot of talk about a "needle seat valve" that likes to kind of die on the stock blaster carbs, theres a thread around here somewhere bout it, look for it, and also like i stated before 2 strokes make alot of residual engine noise, its common, if its been rebuilt, dont worry about it

I am sure i built the motor rite i have put about 15 miles on it and runs fine. I will look in to cleaning the carb out again and install a fuel filter. Thanks for the help guys

ok so i put a new needle and seat in the carb cleaned it out installed a inline filter. I rode the bike for 5 hours on the 4 of july ran awesome!!! But today i rode it for a hour or so and it started detonating/ pinging like bad gas or something. So i take it to the road and nail it and about the time i hit 6 gear it made some wierd noise then i went in a skid (locked up), then i pulled in the clutch down shifted a few gears then dumped the clutch. I broke loose and started running again, but it sounds bad. Also i noticed there was no crank case oil !!!!! What should i do?

Do you think it could have been the crank that locked up? I rode it around some more and it runs fine but now it sounds like raspy loose bearings, a all new sound to her... i guess i better go trade it off while it still runs!!!

Down grade to a craptor250? you mean 350? get another blaster one that's actually worth something add a pipe jet it air filter lil bit of port work head mod an go smoke all the 400's you want

no i meant 250 its in the current issue of dirtwheels, they look cool but i dunno, i gotta admit tho i am excited for the H.P. 250 4stroke movement, it would be moire interesting tho if they kept the 2strokes around to see what everyone would make of it all ya know

I just looked at the 250 raptor looks ok to me ...how do you think it would compare to the blaster power wise and top end speed?

Do you think it could have been the crank that locked up? I rode it around some more and it runs fine but now it sounds like raspy loose bearings, a all new sound to her... i guess i better go trade it off while it still runs!!!

Uh no if the crank locked up it would not go again, unless like you suggest the bearings failed while it locked up. Then I could see the possibility it locked up and now its free with the crank bearings shot.

could be tranny, since you didnt have oil. Is it shifting fine?