Help engine sounds excessively noise

ahh at least they have suspension right??? my grandpa once gave me this 50 or 90cc quad with no suspension for my birthday 6th, he got it for free because it needed welding, after a year i broke the frame. just be lucky a blaster has suspension.

I'm thinking about mounting a front shock off a blaster on the rear, because i have extra blaster shocks front an rear just laying around, they are new, came off an 05 model that never seen mud or water an i bet it didn't see that steel pole coming either, Lol

I'm pretty sure the front shock on the rear will be WAY SOFTER for my 130 pound self, i will mount it up an let you guys know how it works

I'm thinking about mounting a front shock off a blaster on the rear, because i have extra blaster shocks front an rear just laying around, they are new, came off an 05 model that never seen mud or water an i bet it didn't see that steel pole coming either, Lol

I'm pretty sure the front shock on the rear will be WAY SOFTER for my 130 pound self, i will mount it up an let you guys know how it works

I'm pretty sure they wont fit. if it does your probablly going to change the dampening of the shock and it will bottom out and eventually ruin the shock, let alone be a whoreable ride. Measure the length of the rear shock from center of top eye to the center of bottam eye. Then do the same for the front, if they are the same it will fit but Im in no way saying it will work while riding.

I mounted up a shock off a warrior on it i used washers for spacers to fill in the gaps on the top an bottom, it has a ressy an the shock adjustment to stiffen an soften it an the i guess it's called dampening screw???? idk honestly but you turn it an it controls how fast an slow the shock compresses an comes back up

let it sit and idle up to temp about 2-3 times, then let it kool kompletly, thenrun it around like 15-20 mins in like 1-2-3 gear (low RPM's) then let it sit and kool down, do this 2-3 times, then run around about mid R's through all the gears, then you should be good, use about a tank of gas or so as well before hoggin on it

its kalled compression and rebound dampening, and the rings are the prekload adjusters, the screw on the ressie controls the compression from hard to soft, and the one on the bottom of the shock kontrols rebound from fast-slow, and the preolad springs set your ride height, the the lower the rings are, the more rebound you have

if i remember correctly yes, but maybe its just their to bleed air bubbles, and you do that with a stand under the frame and rear suspension at full droop, but thet srew should adjust compression dampening, look for a thing that says H<----->S and if it has that you adjust accordingly

Well if i adjust the peices that hold the shock wouldn't it soften my ride more? the screws don't knw what there called i'm no shock mechanic, Lol

the screw on the bottom of the shock body itself adjust rebound speed, from fast to slow, i thinks its tagged as H<-->S, and the springs are for preload adjusment, the lower the rings the higher the preload because turning them downward makes the shock essentially longer so more movement its prevalent, and of kourse the higher the springs, the lower the shock travel distance, and the lower the ride, its all a test and tune kinda deal, it took me almost a week to get my shock tuned in to my spec's, not too hard, not too soft... perfect