HELP! clutch HELP!

03blaster03

Jul 24, 2010
N-B. Canada
yea i broke a bolt on the clutch the ones whit the spring on it ... how can i remove it ! and/or will it f*ck my clutch up? what will it do ... anyways im just trying to get info cause im trying to trade that blue cow.

take the pressure plate off and drill into the center of the broke off bolt it should thread out the back if your lucky. if not get some ez outs.

take the pressure plate off and drill into the center of the broke off bolt it should thread out the back if your lucky. if not get some ez outs.

What are the ez outs you're talking about. I have a broken bolt that is stuck. Not tryin to highjack your post 03blaster03. Sorry.

Wait till the ez out breaks lol i would never recommend them to anyone.

An EZ-Out is a type of broken screw remover, of which there are several. For small screws, I prefer a left-hand twist drill bit, as you drill it has a tendency to unscrew the bolt. It is very important to center-punch the bolt where you are going to drill tho, cuz otherwise the bit will wander around.

If all of this is beyond you, then take the part off and take it to any machine shop. It's a five minute job to anyone who has the right tools and know-how. Minimum shop charge or even free if they are in a good mood.

you don't want to run without all the bolts, or the pressure plate is more likely to fail. which is a bad deal