got my first truck!!!

I would put it more at, all those precious tires he would be burning up! LOL! I:I

He still can, stand on the brake pedal and mash the gas...not good for the tranny or the rear end, but he'll go thru tires quick enough that way. ;)

what motor/tranny in it? they are tough trucks, my friend has 1994 with 400,000kms on it and he beats the sh*t out of it off roading and revving it to crap and being rough on the transmission, she still goes like new.

hmm idk would have to look i know its a 2.2 4 cylinder. dont know the trany all i know its automatic. and she didnt want to so call have to pay for clutches. but i have drove a clutch for a year. my freind jeep wrangler with a lift.(dont know size) but its funn

hmm idk would have to look i know its a 2.2 4 cylinder. dont know the trany all i know its automatic. and she didnt want to so call have to pay for clutches. but i have drove a clutch for a year. my freind jeep wrangler with a lift.(dont know size) but its funn

lol with a good driver you will only need to replace a clutch once or twice in the life of a vehicle. that 2.2 will be good on gas, just don't expect to haul much, my cavalier has the same motor :p

lol with a good driver you will only need to replace a clutch once or twice in the life of a vehicle. that 2.2 will be good on gas, just don't expect to haul much, my cavalier has the same motor :p

only planing on halling 2 blaster hopefully to awks tripI:I me and my freind might go if i got my blaster going

put a 10" pionneer 350wat sub in the truck the other day short video distorted due to crappy phone

Last edited by a moderator: