got my first truck!!!

You always have a good story to tell I have noticed! Ok maybe no pics are needed for over say 5 years ago. :D I will have to look this up though, I got an 82 C30 extended cab dually that I want to do something with.

Grew up in a small town near PA line, had to come up with ways to entertain yourself, was pretty poor and father was a jack of all trades kinda guy. So, if we wanted something, we had to get it ourselves. After that, it was ours so we could do what we wanted with it, but Dad always had a few good ideas to lend. I raised a lot of cain when I was younger, a good campfire and bottle of home brew will really get me telling stories.

The swimming pool/hot tub was an idea that me and my buddies came up with...along with man other country boys before my time I'm sure. Words of advice, beef up the leaf springs, and make sure the bed is completely clean when you put the liner it. One little nail can really ruin a good time. Also, make sure to fasten the liner down to the outside somehow, otherwise the weight of the water will just pull it in and the water rushes out REALLY really fast then.

Grew up in a small town near PA line, had to come up with ways to entertain yourself, was pretty poor and father was a jack of all trades kinda guy. So, if we wanted something, we had to get it ourselves. After that, it was ours so we could do what we wanted with it, but Dad always had a few good ideas to lend. I raised a lot of cain when I was younger, a good campfire and bottle of home brew will really get me telling stories.

The swimming pool/hot tub was an idea that me and my buddies came up with...along with man other country boys before my time I'm sure. Words of advice, beef up the leaf springs, and make sure the bed is completely clean when you put the liner it. One little nail can really ruin a good time. Also, make sure to fasten the liner down to the outside somehow, otherwise the weight of the water will just pull it in and the water rushes out REALLY really fast then.
lmao i seen a video about doing that on youtube once always wanted to do it lol

idek. my builder has alot of stuff going on his grandpa had chronic heart failure. and is in the hospital. he has a 1 year old son that he has to go see every weekend. he is rentavating his house. idk if we will have the time for who knows how long. and i dont have the money to send it to koc

Life of hard knocks buddy, you're preaching to the choir here. You don't necessarily HAVE to send it to KOC, you can always get dirty and learn yourself...parts are relatively cheap and definitely, there is a lot of them out there. Of course, the machining you might have to pay for unless you can get access to a shop, but, you never know until you start.

Reactions: Triple_B
Life of hard knocks buddy, you're preaching to the choir here. You don't necessarily HAVE to send it to KOC, you can always get dirty and learn yourself...parts are relatively cheap and definitely, there is a lot of them out there. Of course, the machining you might have to pay for unless you can get access to a shop, but, you never know until you start.

all that has to be done is split and then cleaned new crank berrings and seals and put together. but if i waos to send it to ken i would get a trail port done to. but i just dont have acess to the tools i would need

Yea. I like it got.a 200 doller radio in it :) and is very clean for a 98 my grandpas ford tarus has.just about the sqme amount of.miles and his is.like 6 year.newer

Sweet! Stick? Or an auto?
Ive got a little 87 s10 thats a total rust bucket that i use to put around in the yard to pickup sticks and debris and crap. Maybe i can find a picture of it here.

Edit: its sideways, but heres mine!
facebook_20261jpg.jpg

P.S. Sorry to thread jack!

Sweet! Stick? Or an auto?
Ive got a little 87 s10 thats a total rust bucket that i use to put around in the yard to pickup sticks and debris and crap. Maybe i can find a picture of it here.

Edit: its sideways, but heres mine!
facebook_20261jpg.jpg

P.S. Sorry to thread jack!

auto. so i took it to my freind to check it out. and he found that the vacuum line was bad so he replaced it my service engine soon light is off:pPP

that's a nice s10 but it aint got sh*t on my 96 ranger 4x4 with 7 inches of lift ;) hahahaha i had to say it bub, but that is a good deal and the truck looks to be in great shape. take care of it!

that's a nice s10 but it aint got sh*t on my 96 ranger 4x4 with 7 inches of lift ;) hahahaha i had to say it bub, but that is a good deal and the truck looks to be in great shape. take care of it!

i will do washed it yesterday and waxed it todayI:I :p and i dont like ford lmao

i will do washed it yesterday and waxed it todayI:I :p and i dont like ford lmao

yeah man, i waxed mine when i first got it then decided too much trouble haha... i also used to wash mine 2-3 times a week and i realized that it got dirty after driving it once so i gave that up too, now i wash it once every couple of weeks. and i don't like chevy but i have nothing against them, it really comes down to preference, whatever you like. and i can honestly say, i may be a ford man through and through, but i would love to have a 79 trans am like the one on smokey and the bandit or a 79 camaro z28... both are very nice cars. so do you have your license and can you drive your truck yet?