got my first truck!!!

blasterboy 2000

Sep 2, 2011
so today well going out to dinner with the grandparents... we seen a 1998 cevy s10. on the side of the road for 2000. on the way back we stoped and looked test drive it and liked it owner gets there. we offer 1500. she asked me of it was my first car i say yes. so she gave it to me for 1500:)) so happy pic in signature...

Reactions: EZRider76
for a 98 its got minimal rust only rust on it is the tail gate. and i have a clip missing on the left headlight. 4 buck fix. and that about all. was a one owner truck:)))

Sweet truck, big enough bed to put the blaster in...or convert to a hot tub/swimming pool in the summer...voice of experience there. :)

533306_307652312647927_100002094838037_669367_559534723_n.jpg
there ya go:)))

Bada$$ idea!!! Pics or your lying! I:I

Let me dig around for the polaroids....sh*t MAN, THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO!!!!! Cell Phones were for the rich back in then, TVs were fuzzy, you weren't worried about MPG and the internet was just going public...digital cameras weren't even invented yet. LMAO, pics or I'm lying...looks like you're gonna have to tag me a liar, but I got the memories to make me feel better. :D It's all good, maybe I will do it this summer for ya and take pics with me and the old lady in there, you don't mind pics of a Saskwatch and a little lady that needs to iron her birthday suit do ya??? LMAO. I:I

Oh shoot, you're the one with the rattle can thread....is that Blasty ever gonna get finished now???

Let me dig around for the polaroids....sh*t MAN, THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO!!!!! Cell Phones were for the rich back in then, TVs were fuzzy, you weren't worried about MPG and the internet was just going public...digital cameras weren't even invented yet. LMAO, pics or I'm lying...looks like you're gonna have to tag me a liar, but I got the memories to make me feel better. :D It's all good, maybe I will do it this summer for ya and take pics with me and the old lady in there, you don't mind pics of a Saskwatch and a little lady that needs to iron her birthday suit do ya??? LMAO. I:I

You always have a good story to tell I have noticed! Ok maybe no pics are needed for over say 5 years ago. :D I will have to look this up though, I got an 82 C30 extended cab dually that I want to do something with.

Oh shoot, you're the one with the rattle can thread....is that Blasty ever gonna get finished now???

idek. my builder has alot of stuff going on his grandpa had chronic heart failure. and is in the hospital. he has a 1 year old son that he has to go see every weekend. he is rentavating his house. idk if we will have the time for who knows how long. and i dont have the money to send it to koc