got a welder and need help with other tools

Plasma is best, cutting torch next. Luckily i use a chop saw for most and plasma for the rest and torch if i need it. That little 69 dollar saw will not do well. Better off with a good cut off tool.

depends on what you are cutting.If you want clean lines than a plasma cutter is not what you want.I use a band saw(nothing special) to do most of my cutting.I use a 12 inch band saw and a hand held band saw.Here is some links to harbor freight on similar to what I use.

Portable Variable Speed Bandsaw

9" Benchtop Bandsaw

BTW sears has great prices also on benchtop bandsaws.That hand held one is about as cheap(price wise) as you will get.The milwaukee I have is about $400.

dual stroke i was thinkin about the same thingi think i can find a used one i craigslist for 60 0r 70

watta bout this? Craftsman 9" Band Saw

o heres the welder in a cart that i built has wheels on it now and the day after i got it i went and bought new wire slag hammer wire brush gloves and helmet 80 for welder and 60 for the gear
4296-my-80-welder.jpg

sawzalls can take a beating and cut way beyond limits... i would know ive done it many times... just have many blades handy and a spare sawzall. i love my oxy acetylene though... gas is $$

I own a scrolling saw and it isn't a cheap harbor freight one. cutting metal with a scrolling saw will take you all day long. get the band saw. I have one of those too and with a metal cutting blade it will work very well. that craftsman one looks like it will do the job. you will just need to get a good metal cutting blade for it

mmajay stfu have u ever owned anything harbor freight there not bad for somethings
and scotj77 thanks i guess ill start lookin for a band saw but more opinions please!!

I use my angle grinder with a cut off wheel. works fine for me. like said before a sawzall works ok. a chop saw with a metal cutting blade. band saw or portaband. plasma or torch. think that's about all there is. or some elbow greese and a hack saw LOL