got a 2001 yz 250 for my blaster

That thing is simply amazing.
Any possibilities on a video sometime? I:I

yeah for sure.....im gonna try and rig up the throttle cable for now so i can try and ride it but if i cant get it to work ill definetely get some vids up next weekend when the cable comes in I:I

so whats up with the swingarm?? u extending? because u will have one hell of a time keeping that thing on the ground, lol

lew at chasis fab is supposed to be building me a +3 and get a little more travel out of the shock i have. not sure on how long its gonna take so ill have to roll the stocker for now :(

so when is this ride report going to be put out??

more than likely next weekend, i couldnt get the throttle cable that i had to work so ill have to wait on the other one to get here

cleaned her up today and took a couple pics...what ya think? im really loving these arms

2rw96ba.jpg

2lt2hyc.jpg

2ufuctx.jpg

2i0u8n.jpg

SICK! that probably is one of the most powerful trail blasters on here. AND has the best suspension of all time!

I have to say, I am COMPLETELY jealous..... :(

that is one of the best looking quads I have ever seen. including all the 450's lol

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this day a while.

I have to take a hat off to you bro. That bike is truly bitchin'!I:I

Arms look great! Can't wait for mine to get here. He says they are almost done, going to PC on monday :)

I went plus 5s tho, I want max width

Arms look great! Can't wait for mine to get here. He says they are almost done, going to PC on monday :)

I went plus 5s tho, I want max width

i went with 4's just so i could fit just a tad easier on the trails. ill be riding trails just as much as the track. what shocks are you planning on running ?

i went with 4's just so i could fit just a tad easier on the trails. ill be riding trails just as much as the track. what shocks are you planning on running ?

I got a set of mint just revalved gen 1 fox float evols with the newer gen hi and lo comp adjust on them. They are 20 inches long (from an LT TRX450r)... and they have a set of quad tech shock guards on em. Guy had all receipts from date of purchase to present haha.

welp, i'm gonna buy me some black clothing and make a trip to texas in the middle of the night with some tools to break into a shop, hahahahahahaha, J/K bro

more than likely next weekend, i couldnt get the throttle cable that i had to work so ill have to wait on the other one to get here

cleaned her up today and took a couple pics...what ya think? im really loving these arms

2rw96ba.jpg

2lt2hyc.jpg

2ufuctx.jpg

2i0u8n.jpg

So tell me I'm going to see this at awks wild ride "III" if not bad things will happen:D:p:p:D