Good Deal?

MoTo xXx RaCeR

Nov 8, 2008
Newark,DE
Just wanted to show some pics of my wifes 2006 Blaster we picked up for $1000. We picked it up completely stock, as you can see she got a few goodies for XMAS! New ITP .190 3+5 rear wheels, Douglas .190 2+4 front wheels, Moose Nerfs, DG pipe and silencer, IMS front bumper and AC rear grab bar. So good deal for $1000?

1zvsozt.jpg

2n9xpg6.jpg

ym5qa.jpg

4gq7oj.jpg

97pce8.jpg

Last edited:
a stock 06' for $1000 is a steal, i bought my old 01' blaster for $1100 two years ago

hope your wife enjoys the new mods!!

You stole it!!!! Those bikes sell for much more over here on the West Coast. I just bought an 02 for more than that, but it also had alot of extra goodies on it. Go out and enjoy it!!

thats a nice find. Someone must have needed some fast cash to sell it that cheap!

Yeah ..He was on workmans comp. So he did need the money! The dude had it listed on ebay with a buy it now for $1700 and the original buyer never showed, he re-listed it with a $1600 buy it now and I offered him a $1000 cash. He agreed but I had to pick it up that night with cash in hand. He was the original owner and had the title!

wow at first glance i thought that was my old blaster with all the stickers taken off it and a new bumper/wheels lol. great deal, theyre selling my 05 all stock for $1500 at the dealer and even thats a good deal. nice find I:I

don't you just love it when someone needs money and they're will to sell something dirt cheap!

thats a preety crazy deal you could definately flip that for a quick profit but id keep it since you got a mad good deal, i paid 1400 for my 03 last year dropped like 400 in it and resold for $1250 to sell it quick 2 weeks ago

i picked my blast up for $900 because the parking brake sensor was faulty(the other owner didnt know it was the parking brake sensor) i unpluged it and now it runs like a champ...