good deal or money blown?

masterblaster81

Jun 15, 2009
Peculiar, Mo
i had a similar post a few days back http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/please-help-whats-best-blaster-exhaust-system-20162/ ........ i had decided on a shearer system. I am almost exclusively a trail rider putting around woods looking for the next hill to attempt to climb. I did come across a fmf sst set tho for $40 and picked it up. Worth putting on the bike til i get the shearer or just resell to the next guy who thinks he's getting a bargain?

i had a similar post a few days back http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/please-help-whats-best-blaster-exhaust-system-20162/ ........ i had decided on a shearer system. I am almost exclusively a trail rider putting around woods looking for the next hill to attempt to climb. I did come across a fmf sst set tho for $40 and picked it up. Worth putting on the bike til i get the shearer or just resell to the next guy who thinks he's getting a bargain?

eh just throw it on untill you get the shearer..

Most guys do not like the fmf,but with minor mods it will perform alot better than stock and for damn sure better than a DG.I will be the next guy who thinks he is getting a bargain if you give me a bargain.lol I do not mind an fmf setup at all,again they perform pretty decent with a slightly modded to stockish engine.

I added an FMF set up to mine today and it did make a hell of a diffrence. It wheelies off the throttle now lol

I trail rode with a FMF Fatty,VF2, ported and 35mm carb and that thing ran great for a Blaster. I forgot it had a boost bottle too, I bet that's where all the power came from.

The Blaster on my avatar had the above set up when I went to strictly drag racing and was beating piped woods Banshees, even before I went to an OOF drag pipe.

boost bottles are useless!!!

i ran a fmf fatty and fmf sst on mine and loved them both!!!! with my 255 pounds on it i would throttle wheelies 1-2 and pop them up in 3rd just on throttle!!! i had no lid, boysen reeds jetted fmf pipe with power core sielncer

idk ive heard more negs about the fmf then positive. if you wanna just go common bolt ons (pipe, intake, reeds) then yeah its good for that. but if you start doing more internal work and stuff..it doesnt match

im running the fatty and power core 2 right now it does great for the small stuff but if ur going to do any motor work then ya i would go for the shearer