Good brand of chain?

dbowhntr

May 5, 2011
southern mi
Does anyone know of a good chain manufacturer? I bought one from eBay and it seems to stretch non stop. Guess you get what you pay for.
Also wondering if the 14 t front gear will be too big for the 20in tires I have coming. I had 18's on there but they were just too short for trail riding. Thanks

I LOVE my KMC Blue O-ring, Really nice product, even nicer than the D.I.D stuff, had both... Just find um for the dirt bikes and cut it to size, money... I:I
I also run 14t front and 20's, love it...

I LOVE my KMC Blue O-ring, Really nice product, even nicer than the D.I.D stuff, had both... Just find um for the dirt bikes and cut it to size, money... I:I
I also run 14t front and 20's, love it...
How many links did you go with for the 14? Looks like 92 for a 13t. Thanks

people buy chains on personal preference in most cases. go with one you prefer or can get easier at a less affordable cost.... such as EK DID renthal regina... ext

You cant go wrong with most of them the only ones I havent tried is RK but do your sely a favor and buy new the more expensive the longer they last in this case is what ive found out.

How many links did you go with for the 14? Looks like 92 for a 13t. Thanks

I am at I think 108??? Somewhere around there.
BUT, 14t front, and a 4.5" extended swinger, so not standard. Every bike is gonna line up a bit different, you have to measure.