Get together thing

Jul 4, 2009
caledonia mn
Hey, being in the midwest and busco being really far away I was thinking I would like to set a ride up here, theres a place called snake creek thats about an hour from me its a really nice place, i can set everything up if need be, theres alot of trails, lodging and camping available, it would be pretty awsome, i was thinking the begining of june end of july.
heres a vid of some of the trails, go to google and type in snake creek mn

Last edited by a moderator:
give it some time bro
but i gotta add, these get togethers are awsome, i did busco, and 2 of my own rides last year, great times with my BF bro's !!!
so i strongly suggest you midwest boys get this together.
see what kinda interest you get outta this thread, then possibly start another one called ......
"june widwest area ride/get together" or a catchy name like my "awks wild ride" series
to attract more attention than the name of this thread.
then discuss dates that will work for most, and keep a list and in contact with everyone possibly coming.
once you guys do this, you'll be hooked !!!!!

awk if you made it to busco you should come here lol

dualstroke had a late cancellation, and came here to grab me on the way to busco, or i wouldnt have made it, startin to wonder how i'm goin this year
but i'd luv to make it out that way sometime, but prolly not this time around
also..."awks wild ride III" will be sometime around late may/june this year, since busco has moved to september
so 2 in one month doesnt look good
but someday....................

lol nice, kindahope this one works out good like busco,

doubtful bro, busco was way larger event than depicted on the net,
easily a few thousand peeps there for the saturday nite drags.
but start and expect small at first, if its a good time, it'll grow