Full Titanium Lone Star Racing custom chassis with CRF450 motor

lasxgames

Feb 4, 2009
Minnesota
www.hookit.com
Lone Star Full Titanium 250R CRF450 450R Race Quad - eBay (item 110641343684 end time Feb-03-11 13:18:58 PST)

!CE!)!w!CWk~$(KGrHqYOKiQEz9U7GQkHBNQd3VTVj!~~_12.JPG

!CE!)CbwEWk~$(KGrHqMOKoYE0gPGc96tBNQd3ZOchw~~_12.JPG

!CE!)HvwBWk~$(KGrHqQOKkQE0,97I1w0BNQd3k8fd!~~_12.JPG

Full Titanium Lone Star Racing custom chassis with CRF450 motor. Built by the owner of Lone Star Racing for his personal use but he only used it one...it is like new, in perfect condition. Weighs 290 pounds and is designed to handle the abuse of motocross racing.
Titanium frame
Titanium sub-frame
Titanium Long Travel A-arms
Titanium steering stem
Titanium nuts and bolts on 90% of the ATV (cost of $5,000 just in bolts)
Custom axis full adjustable shocks
LSR No-link long travel swingarm
Custom painted Lakers custom plastics
Custom seat
Carbon fiber Quadtech radiator scoops, gas tank cover and shock guards
Hiper carbon fiber Tech 3 wheels
ASV Levers
Tag bars
The list goes on... The best of the best with over $35,000 invested

Last edited by a moderator:
that thing looks wicked, i had a chance to ride a 450r last night and the power is insane. im hoping the 250 is close to it

That answers why Lonestar products are so expensive! But lonestar is good stuff.

ruined it with a 4poke lol. i would have to say a waste of money. cool waste of money. but none the less a waste of money

He's probably got about a 60hp motor on there(just guessing) in a 290lb frame.......I'd say it's plenty fast for something that is designed to go around a track instead of a straight line. While I support 2 strokes, I won't deny 4 strokes are inherently the superior design in just about every way especially when it comes to racing.....REAL racing around a track, not going in a straight line.

And considering he has some other car and a Porsche(It's POR-SHUH by the way not "PORSH")911 in the garage I'd say money isn't an issue. I'd say the price of it all is vastly exaggerated though considering he eliminates the middle man of himself for parts, R&D guys, and fabbers. Those "$5,000" worth of titanium bolts and nuts wasn't probably even a grand.