Full rebuild

w2dmx5.png

That what i do with all my grounds i connect them to a bigger gauge wire and ground it so i dont have 50 million grounds terminals to ground

i do have the manual but next semester we going to do electrical. i dont really know how to test with a meter all i do it see if numbers coming up when i kick it. if it does then i guess it works. kinda feel stupid for saying that

Considering u tie all grounds together i would check them before replacing.check all butt conectors at stator and cdi

I redid all the ground so each ground has its of ring terminal. Geting power from red/blk, red/yellow and red/white. But nothing from orange or anything after the cdi any other ways to check and narrow them down. Im not good at reading the manual on how to diagnose. Sorry.. learning disability.So it would be nice if you could explain how else I could or would narrow it down

OOkay so I tested my run switch and when I have the neg on neg and pos on the blk/white it oes 1 n run which I think means infinity.Do I have to have the control module plugged in with the switch to have the switch work?

OOkay so I tested my run switch and when I have the neg on neg and pos on the blk/white it oes 1 n run which I think means infinity.Do I have to have the control module plugged in with the switch to have the switch work?

not understanding what you did/typed, but...

no, the kill switch and key switch ground the black/white stripe wire to the solid black ground wire, shorting out the ignition.

try disonnecting both switches, one at a time, to see if it starts.
that will identify if one or the other is faulty