Full rebuild

Lighten flywheel, $50, head mod $50, vf4 reeds $120. These 3 mods are cheaper than the carb intake, gaskets and airbox. You will benefit from those mods way more than a bigger carb.

im geting vforce reeds soon. i have a sheet metal bender at my technical college so i can make a intake box it wouldnt be that hard and i have a metal tool box i made in metals that i can cap off and cut a hole and weld a pipe???? and some of the machinery students owe me so they can do some things for me.

The pulser coil picks up the timing signal from a flywheel magnet and instructs the CDI when to fire..

The Pulser Coil, (often called Pickup Coil, or Timing Coil) is responsible for providing the timing signal to the ignition control box on modern motorcycles with solid-state ignition systems.

The majority of motorcycles from the late 1970's and up use this system for reliable, accurate, and low maintenance ignition control.

On previous models, points-controlled systems were used, and while cheap and simple, they required routine maintenance and component replacement to ensure reliability.

Would that affect me not geting a spark at all? Because i contacted the person i brought a new stator from and he said if im not geting spark it would be the pulser.

What Jets would you recommend for the mods i have.
Fmf silencer and fatty pipe, Ported polished intake and exhaust.
Polished head. +3 mm Vitos Stroker Bore 67.5

Will a cracked flywheel magnet that in half do anything?. and i got the new one it seems like im geting resistance in the spark plug and coil and still not geting spark from plug but... i think im geting electricity. im geting really frustrated. keep buying stuff..