Full Build

got my cylinder head torqued down today. along with my tank,tank plastic and front plastic on. also got my throttle grip on.(put insulating tape on it and then glued it on with the pro taper glue ;) also cut a small piece off just in case my throttle gets stuck.

dgde002_zps210225d7.jpg

I'm planning to a rebuild on mine next, full powder coat and all. Probably not bars though, the paint is the price limit :(

man when i got this quad i was only planning on riding it and do repairs if needed lol. got it Feb 4th 2012. spent like £2300/$2600 on it so far and iv still got plastics,a-arms,swingarm,powdercoating,bumper,rear grab(different one) also nerf bars with the heel guards all in one. iv just watched what im doing with my money and iv got it to how it is the now since i bought it. i don't work but i am looking and if i find a job even more money will be getting spent lol. as i say to myself if i want something il make it happen :p i am planning on riding it until i get money to get my a-arms,swingarm,tusk axle(if it fits the roundhouse swingarm) and powdercoating so the stuff iv got on quad the now will be staying on until i manage to get the money to do all the stuff together. only ridden this once since buying it and it still wasn't right as it had a air leak. but il get out as soon as i get my brakes bled and my jetting done :D I:I

Yeh, if i had money i would do more, but the paint is my birthday present. I will probably slowly do more mods, as i work slowly.... I'm 14 and have a part time job, but in the winter i hardly work at all, since beginning of dec. i worked 3 days i think

Yeh, if i had money i would do more, but the paint is my birthday present. I will probably slowly do more mods, as i work slowly.... I'm 14 and have a part time job, but in the winter i hardly work at all, since beginning of dec. i worked 3 days i think

yeah man im currently looking for a removal job but also waiting on my construction card coming through :)

well still not got fluid to my calipers. going to pull brake lines off tomorrow and see if there is any fluid coming through if not im not sure what to do? if the fluid comes through im gonna rebuild my master cylinder as that's only thing i can think as when i pull lever bubbles pop up from the bottom of the inside of the mastercylinder.

just purchased a master cylinder rebuild kit.(thought i might as well as iv rebuilt everything else.) also bought some 2 stroke premix oil for when quad is done I:I

im going to run the blaster for a while now guys as iv still got like £2000/$3000 i want to spend on it but won't have anymore money until i find a job or until end of the year. plus iv not been out on it for like 6 months so wanting to use it more this year. should be buying more by Feb 2014 :D

Thing's Left To Do.

Long Travel A-Arms From American Star.
White Miaer Plastics With Race Hood Or The Miaer 2003 Type Hood
Roundhouse Swingarm And Carrier
Rear DWT Rims 0.190 With Razr 2 Tires
GoldLine Nerf Bars
Steering Damper
Moose Racing Bumper
V Force 4 Reeds