Full Build

il be uploading a vid of quad running tomorrow night as il be going to track tomorrow. il also have riding videos within a few weeks as il be ordering a pair of Motovision HD Goggles :)

went to track it was awesome :D forgot a video though :eek: got some pictures though when i came back :p

fdfd002_zpsaa20b8db.jpg

fdfd001_zpscfaa5f63.jpg

Awesome! I bet it was fun. Blaster looks great. I would take mine to track if i had better front suspension...

E: Should of done mesh by glueing, doesnt look good with bolts, + now theres holes in that plastic.

Awesome! I bet it was fun. Blaster looks great. I would take mine to track if i had better front suspension...

E: Should of done mesh by glueing, doesnt look good with bolts, + now theres holes in that plastic.

yeah man it was :D and yeah i ordered JB weld for it but i never got it in time lol im getting new plastics at the end of the year in white with the miaer race hood anyways I:I the track i was at closes next weekend for the summer but going to a different one :)

How was the "raffle" head?

awesome man I:I noticed a difference on throttle right away :D :)

Would it be possible to do a little write up on findings on how the "raffle" head compares to a stock one.

I have just fitted a toriodal cut and would like to compare notes.

I am sure others would too like to know the benefits.

Would it be possible to do a little write up on findings on how the "raffle" head compares to a stock one.

I have just fitted a toriodal cut and would like to compare notes.

I am sure others would too like to know the benefits.

i actually don't have my stock one i sold it to a friend of mine as i needed to order handguards.

No need to do physical comparisons, just your thoughts on the improvements over a stock head.

My initial oberservation on startup was that the exhaust note was crisper.

No need to do physical comparisons, just your thoughts on the improvements over a stock head.

My initial oberservation on startup was that the exhaust note was crisper.

ah yeah it was sounded better :D il be ordering my Motovision HD goggles in like 2 weeks so as soon as i receive them and when im at track il get some videos of it running and the riding of it :) i noticed it alot more on the throttle as well alot smoother. currently on hold for a few months until weather gets better and i find a smaller trailer as the one i have is too big for towing. had van today but its getting carpeted for camping so im not aloud my muddy quad in it haha

well it starts again ;) quad currently on axle stands once again.

selling off stuff to buy some used Aftermarket A-Arms and a used Roundhouse Swinger I:I and possibly some goldline nerf bars ;) if i manage to get them used it will just leave...

Steering Damper
New White Plastics With Race Hood
Powdercoating (candy blue)
Rear Aluminium Rims With Razr 2 Tires
New Axle (tusk)
Moose Bumper

then once there done

engine work
3mm Stroker
V Force 4 Reeds
Bigger Carb
Lightened Flywheel
and along in the process bottom end bearings,wiseco clutch basket,new clutch kit, along with replacing my left side crankcase I:I

wondering can you powdercoat cases like would they hold up?

not sure if there will be any more upgrades for a while apart from my white handguards i have coming. gotta somehow come up with like £1800/$2700 to get training i need for the job i wanna do.

Last edited: