Full Build

got the blaster fired up :D sounds awesome! test riding it tomorrow so will upload a video. but sounds better than it did last september! so hopefully throttle is fixed.

also its ticking over whicj it never done before :)

Last edited:
saving up to purchase a Roundhouse Swingarm. sick of these stock chain adjusters. need like £600/$800 as i need £500/$700 for a swingarm plus i need to buy another chain. was going to get a-arms but the swingarm i have for some reason my chain seems to be coming loose when its moving on axle stands. the adjusters are at the correct tightness for chain but when its going through gears its loosening off.

As replied to, and acknowledged in another thread, but duplicated here for the benefit of others.

Firstly you should not be running in gear on axle stands with the weight off of the wheels for any length of time it is bad for the rollers.

The chain should be adjusted with the bike on the floor with the rider sitting on it..

If you adjust the chain with it in contact with the bottom rolller ( the condition it will be in while on stands) it will seem adjusted, but will too slack, as you throttle on the swingarm will reciprocate and cause the chain to loosen.

Get the bike back on the floor, put a bag of wheat on the seat, and adjust the chain for a free slack of 30 to 40mm.

As replied to, and acknowledged in another thread, but duplicated here for the benefit of others.

Firstly you should not be running in gear on axle stands with the weight off of the wheels for any length of time it is bad for the rollers.

The chain should be adjusted with the bike on the floor with the rider sitting on it..

If you adjust the chain with it in contact with the bottom rolller ( the condition it will be in while on stands) it will seem adjusted, but will too slack, as you throttle on the swingarm will reciprocate and cause the chain to loosen.

Get the bike back on the floor, put a bag of wheat on the seat, and adjust the chain for a free slack of 30 to 40mm.

cheers man , learn something new everday! :D but i love the sound of the DMC :p its low end power it gives out?

If you need low/mids the DMC will really deliver the goods.

I am about to marry a toroidial rechambered head to mine, I am expecting great lows.

They're long travel blaster shocks, if you are doing big jumps you put them in with standard travel +2 a arms if your just doing flat tracks you can use long travel a arms.
What shocks are u running atm? Did u just compress the Elka's?

They're long travel blaster shocks, if you are doing big jumps you put them in with standard travel +2 a arms if your just doing flat tracks you can use long travel a arms.
What shocks are u running atm? Did u just compress the Elka's?

me? lol im running the stage 3 elkas i bought from you :p and i bought a diamond j kit from Steve N for to use the elkas until i get a-arms next year I:I need to find a job before i can do anymore upgrades as the money i have the now will be going to my track fees as going out to track next weekend :D

This Is My Stock Head After My Grandad Cleaned It With Some £0.70p/$1 soap :D

ggs001_zps6b6c22a4.jpg

This is what im thinking about doing with my hemi head. taking paint off and polishing it to a mirror shine :D

ggs002_zps184557fb.jpg

me? lol im running the stage 3 elkas i bought from you :p and i bought a diamond j kit from Steve N for to use the elkas until i get a-arms next year I:I need to find a job before i can do anymore upgrades as the money i have the now will be going to my track fees as going out to track next weekend :D

It's looking well now! I'm hitting the tracks for my first race on Saturday aswell thought I wouldn't make it cause I broke the casing on Thursday when the chain snapped but that's me ready to go now its all built up! :D

It's looking well now! I'm hitting the tracks for my first race on Saturday aswell thought I wouldn't make it cause I broke the casing on Thursday when the chain snapped but that's me ready to go now its all built up! :D

sweet :D the track im goin to next weekend was muddy as hell yesterday so hoping its same when i go :p

got blaster running. and tested it and throttle is awesome :D can feel its gonna be quick for me as i only went like 10 feet and it got there within seconds ;) never got vid of it running as my neighbours are in and not wanting them to see it as only tested throttle and put it away. il try get riding videos though when im out at weekend ;)