Fix'n up my 95' blaster !!

He is a self owned place just the beginning of a "mom and pop shop"

Last edited:
HAHA !! i got my engine parts in today....The dumb bastard sent me a .60 over piston... luckily (for him) i had a 60 over cylinder then i find out the rings didn't even fit into the grooves on the piston !!! So i got out the file and spent about 2 hours filing ever so gently untill they fit like they should. Got the engine together,finished up my swinger,put almost everything back together,stood back and took a look....AND i like it. It sits ass high untill you sit on it and it settles rite down. It's nice and cushy when you bounce on it. Tomaro i need to extend my chain,put on the carb,bolt on the fenders,put on my exhaust and then see IF it will even run.

you bastard! i wanted ur swing arm..lol put that good u like the way it looks now and that you got the parts,even tho you had to fab ur rings. pics or it didnt happen! lol

pics of what ? The rings no fitting ? LOL i was so pissed off the only thing on my mind wa "damnit i am gunna ride it ! "
As far as the swinger goes,i am goin to build another one utilizing only the rear housing mounting flange,and the front pivot.The rest will be 2x3" tubing.
I am thinking i may start building them for a little over cost and selling them for a little extra cash.
The guy that i sold the blaster to that gave it back to me the other day called today and told me to come get EVERYTHING blaster that he has.
so i picked up a green,and a gray tank cover,2 gas tanks,A HOT RODS crank (used barely) some wheels,shocks,control arms,3 cylinders,2 heads,and a bucket full of other crap.

Also a head pipe, but i don't know what brand. It's way lighter than stock,and the "bulge" is smaller as well. I think it's an FMF because when i got the blaster it was on it paired with a FMF power sum'n silencer but dont really know.

pics of what ? The rings no fitting ? LOL i was so pissed off the only thing on my mind wa "damnit i am gunna ride it ! "
As far as the swinger goes,i am goin to build another one utilizing only the rear housing mounting flange,and the front pivot.The rest will be 2x3" tubing.
I am thinking i may start building them for a little over cost and selling them for a little extra cash.
The guy that i sold the blaster to that gave it back to me the other day called today and told me to come get EVERYTHING blaster that he has.
so i picked up a green,and a gray tank cover,2 gas tanks,A HOT RODS crank (used barely) some wheels,shocks,control arms,3 cylinders,2 heads,and a bucket full of other crap.

well thats pretty sweet!! I:I

Well, i finished everything up accept putting on my fenders,and put some gas in it.
I then turned the fuel on and made sure it was flowing. After that i did a final walk around to check for loose nuts/bolts turned the kill switch to ON gave it ONE kick and you wanna know what ? It started rite up...So i proceeded to ride it around the yard a little....it's kinda boggy past half throttle. But i can tell that it has good power for a stock blaster with almost no mods.(YET) I never got on it very hard, just a full throttle snap to see how it acted never tried to hold it there.

Last edited:
I will post pics as soon as i get decent looking plastics.
I am looking for some carb parts if anybody has a carb they would be willing to part out let me know.

What bank account ? HAHA what i have done so far has been done on almost no funds !!
As some point i plan on dopping a chunk into it,on plastics,wheels tires,and go fast goodies !!!

So here are some pictures with with the temporary plastics on.
blasterfinished001.jpg

blasterfinished002.jpg

blasterfinished003.jpg

Thanx,I wanna get some that are actually black,and not white painted black.
Only issue is i want satin black,like i have in the pics,but i dont think you can get them that way.

I walk outside and look at my blaster sitting on the front porch every morning before driving to town,and for the entire 8 miles i rack my brain about what my blaster is missing,or needs changed,added,or taking away but i have yet to figure it out.
SO what do you guys think ?