Fix'n up my 95' blaster !!

Well, i put my stock control arm's back on without repainting them. I plan on getting some aftermarket +'s really soon so i didn't wanna spend the time to redo what i have when really they look fine. I am gonna try and stretch my swinger today if all goes well i should have a rolling chassis again this afternoon/night. Now i have to decide what i want to do with the engine. It look's like hell !!

i love the frame color. i used that silver hammered paint on my rims and swing arm, it looks great but dont clear coat it the clear messes it up.

well, i stretched my swinger 3" tonight and i don't really think i like the way it looks....
I still need to sit my ride hight and build a shock mount but i just don't know that i want to go farther with it. Tho i may have to because it's the only swinger i have.
I have the stock "balloon" tires on it and no grab bar/or exhaust so after that stuff is changed/on then i may feel differently.

well, i stretched my swinger 3" tonight and i don't really think i like the way it looks....
I still need to sit my ride hight and build a shock mount but i just don't know that i want to go farther with it. Tho i may have to because it's the only swinger i have.
I have the stock "balloon" tires on it and no grab bar/or exhaust so after that stuff is changed/on then i may feel differently.

post up some pics!!! And if the swinger looks decent...ill trade you for my stock swinger..lol.

Well, as far as looking decent i dunno. I will have to clean it up and pain it before i do anything else with it. I just don't like the tires out past the fender look....i know the ride will be better but looks are VERY important with my rides.

I really think if i had some flat/square tires that it would look WAY better...but the balloon one's just look weird with the longer arm.

Well, as far as looking decent i dunno. I will have to clean it up and pain it before i do anything else with it. I just don't like the tires out past the fender look....i know the ride will be better but looks are VERY important with my rides.
when you clean it up and paint it..send me a pic..im intrested.

check out my side pic it has a +4

Your's looks B/A....i guess its the fact that i need to fully reassemble the quad before i can really decide. The tires do make THE difference in my mind.
Speeking of your tires,what size are those ?

when you clean it up and paint it..send me a pic..im intrested.

Ok,i will try to get to that tomaro.
I am hating life rite now....all this work to make my frame look nice,stretch the rear, lengthen my steering stem,flip my wheels,paint them,recover my seat,and make the best out of my plastics,Fixing up the engine,and i am gunna put in the sh*tty factory pipe. I hate being broke !!
And the damn shop that was supposed to have my top end kit in days ago told me today "well,uh maybe....well, your parts SHOULD be in maybe tomaro,i think"
WTF ? When i ordered them he said they would be in the next day ??
Dumb ass !!! whats worse is he orderd a damn Pro-x piston....I told him wiseco he said thats what he ordered then today he got "notice" that it was a pro-x....i bitched and he said that for my troubles he would give me the hook-up on a 14T sproket and a set of grips.

Ok,i will try to get to that tomaro.
I am hating life rite now....all this work to make my frame look nice,stretch the rear, lengthen my steering stem,flip my wheels,paint them,recover my seat,and make the best out of my plastics,Fixing up the engine,and i am gunna put in the sh*tty factory pipe. I hate being broke !!
And the damn shop that was supposed to have my top end kit in days ago told me today "well,uh maybe....well, your parts SHOULD be in maybe tomaro,i think"
WTF ? When i ordered them he said they would be in the next day ??
Dumb ass !!! whats worse is he orderd a damn Pro-x piston....I told him wiseco he said thats what he ordered then today he got "notice" that it was a pro-x....i bitched and he said that for my troubles he would give me the hook-up on a 14T sproket and a set of grips.

yeaaa man sucks getting dickes around by a shop that ur spenting your money on. happend to me before with my street bike.

i tried that yesterday,he wanted to charge a 50% restocking fee...I raised all kinds of hell,but he just said he was sorry and that was the best he could do.

I can however severely hamper his income from parts/labor. I am friends with alot of ppl all of which ride something and they use him for parts/labor because he is about 10% cheaper that everyone else. They would stop using him if i said how he has done me. We watch each others back round here !!

The Laramie campus is where i am headed I leave in November to get settled in (wife/baby)
Hopefully find a part time job for myself,and the wife and make a go at something other than this hell hole town we are in.

wdkgb001.jpg

wdkgb002.jpg