Every one post pics or list your Xmas presents this year

2400g itasca insulated hunting boots(camoflague), xbox 360 stand, cod mod 2, big 200 peice tool kit, mario kart raceing for the wii, help my buying my trail from my grandparents $50 worth, and then like $75 worth that is going toward my new diamond bowtech razrs edge bow.

a jawz bumper, grip seat cover, short valve stems for the wheel flip, sick puppies album, banshee axel, kenda klaw mxr's, k and n recharge kit, some stickers, lotsa of tools including a flywheel puller and axel wrenches, pro armour tether kill switch,............that's it for quad paarts, still have 1 part to go to so i'll post the rest of the loot later....

Is it like Mx vs. Atv Untamed? If so, I've been playing it for ages. Do they actually have like Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and KTM? cause for untamed its like Rampage and some other made up names for the bikes, atvs......Kinda Disappointing. I saw a trailer for the game on youtube and it looked pretty fun. the only thing it mentioned is the leaning technique or whatever it was..

mx vs atv unleashed is way better than untamed, all factory machines, and pro machines, like curtis sparts, lone star kkk ct amzoil n style and so on

but i also got, maxxis razr rear tires, red rings for my hiper beadlocks, Big Gun evo-r full system pipe, and a new bar pad for my renthals

I got to be at home for chrismas this year :)

Welcome home sir.... This side of the globe is soooo much better!!!! Then again, anything is better then scorching heat, sand storms, scorpions no rest! Once again, welcome home brother!

One friend is spending his 3rd Christmas in Afghanastan today and another is spending his first...... X(

Well, I actualy "unwrapped" my presents today......

I got a new helmet and matching goggles, toolbox, dremmel, new shirt and belt along with a new portable hallogen light for the garage. I have pictures to post later, going to work on the bike now!

Oh.... And I figured out what happened last night. I actually caught this 5'8" 120 pound blonde who was, what I thought, trying to steal our gifts. She said she was an elf helping Santa deliver gifts.... I don't know if I believe her or not. I wouldn't think Santa would hire anyone that naughty? ;)

i got:
left for dead 2
forz3
assassins creed 2
DVDS:bruno, transformers2

something like 4 hoodies,pair of jeans,cotton tracksuit,soccer boots,2 pairs of trainers and a watch got a lot of other stuff but cant remember right now