Every one post pics or list your Xmas presents this year

Well.... I didn't expect to open any of my presents tonight.......

UNTILLLLLL...................

I unexpectantly got the best present EVER!

It smelled great, soft and warm.........

Ear muffs youngins.....

Came out wearing black high heels, red boy cut underwear with ruffles and snowflakes.....

Don't even know if I wanna open gifts tomorrow. Is it wrong to re wrap a gift just to open it again?

a puppy????????

AT you suck!! .. wife just got morana ( sp?) put in so.. nothing for 4 days...

i got...

Curt class 3 6000 pound reciever hitch for the vic...

16'' 2005 mustang wheels and tires for the vic ( wheels dont clear my brakes on the front, i guess mustangs have little sally brakes compaired to the vic) so im using the tires and sellin the rims!!

turbo rocker? gaming chair.. ( speakers light up blue, sub in the back rest)

bottle of green Vurt

some kick ass lookin boxers with skulls

same plain ass boxers

stickers from bob ( in the mail).. and sending some of mine in return

and my 'x mas gifts to my self'

bottle of southern comfort, can of green grizzly with a metal lid, 13t front sproket for the 200x, and a hot wheels holiday hot rods diecast..
to add to my collection of diecast cars.. mainly hot rods/rat/ tradiation hot rods..
this is the one i bought cos it looked bitching
N8568.jpg

AT you suck!! .. wife just got morana ( sp?) put in so.. nothing for 4 days...

i got...

Curt class 3 6000 pound reciever hitch for the vic...

16'' 2005 mustang wheels and tires for the vic ( wheels dont clear my brakes on the front, i guess mustangs have little sally brakes compaired to the vic) so im using the tires and sellin the rims!!

turbo rocker? gaming chair.. ( speakers light up blue, sub in the back rest)

bottle of green Vurt

some kick ass lookin boxers with skulls

same plain ass boxers

stickers from bob ( in the mail).. and sending some of mine in return

and my 'x mas gifts to my self'

bottle of southern comfort, can of green grizzly with a metal lid, 13t front sproket for the 200x, and a hot wheels holiday hot rods diecast..
to add to my collection of diecast cars.. mainly hot rods/rat/ tradiation hot rods..
this is the one i bought cos it looked bitching
N8568.jpg

LMAO..... Damn it man! No good for you!!!!

Sounds like you got some kick ass stuff tho! I think she may have tricked me..... All I gotta say is, I don't get anymore before tomorrow night and I'm a get Fred Durst on someone! LMAO!!!!

And no, it wasn't a puppy X(

DAMN IT...I didnt see this thread and started one too...

EVERYONE IGNORE MINE AND KEEP THIS ONE GOING...

From my kids I got:
ONE Ind. Robotek riding gloves.
Smith Fuel goggle that match my helmet.

From my in-laws I got:
South Pole hoodie
matching sweat pant
Pajama pants
boxers n socks
thats it so far...

I get my expensive gifts round Tax time. We like to make sure our 2 boys get what they want then we get ourselves stuff at tax time...

ahhhh got some airscoops, riding pants, riding jersey, new riding boots, cologne???? my mom got a ticket to a 4 star hotel in mexico(thats from my dad and I) (not cheap!)

Is it like Mx vs. Atv Untamed? If so, I've been playing it for ages. Do they actually have like Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and KTM? cause for untamed its like Rampage and some other made up names for the bikes, atvs......Kinda Disappointing. I saw a trailer for the game on youtube and it looked pretty fun. the only thing it mentioned is the leaning technique or whatever it was..

well my mom payed for the lift i put in my truck so i was pretty pumped about that.
i got some cash, a hoody, some other random sh*t. still gotta go to my dads and see what he got me

vitos +3 stroker crank, power pros header (egay steal lol), new seals and crank bearings, freeks flotek +3 adjusted trail ported cylinder with new piston and gasket set. and a few other odds and ends

What I got Yesterday:
Yamaha Hoodie
Yamaha Tee
Stickers
Fox Platinum 360 Jersey
Fox 180 pants

What I got Today:
Toomey B1 Pipes
Uni Air Filter
main jets
pilot jet
Fox Tee
Alpine-Stars Tee
Fox Racing Hat (flat)
Fox Racing Beanie
and candy

Is it like Mx vs. Atv Untamed? If so, I've been playing it for ages. Do they actually have like Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and KTM? cause for untamed its like Rampage and some other made up names for the bikes, atvs......Kinda Disappointing. I saw a trailer for the game on youtube and it looked pretty fun. the only thing it mentioned is the leaning technique or whatever it was..

you use seperate things to conttrol the rider and the bike..the only real one is
KTM

well i tried to put nothing an it didnt work so i had to put dots lol... nah im single now an everyone i know is broke so im buyin people stuff but dont care if i get anything back cause im just like that.. well i guess aric (4cfed) is sending me stickers cause i sent him some so i cant say im getting nothing o an rockstar is sending me a new carb body free of charge and i almost forgot 370 is sending me a new ej 25 pilot jet free tooooo.

man i feel like an ahole now... im sorry guys.. Thank You everyone for all what you have all done for me... Makes me feel like someone still cares!!!! :) ;)

I got somthing for you.+2 rep. MERRY CHRISTMAS.BUDDY.I:I

its a good game its hard to get used to byt i love the donuts on the quads nd dirtbikes nd burnouts ....its hard to wheelie other than that i luv the game