Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

/\/\/\

brother, this must be really driving you nuts not being there !!!!!
hahahaaaaa

heres the national radar i use to predict my local weather, looks clear around NC now, and if that storm in florida is headed that way it won't be there for a while, 2 states away usually takes at least 24 hours from my experience around here...............

2643n6x.jpg

Looks like James is top dog. Ran a 5.0? seconds with a .5 reaction time. That's killer and going to be tough to beat. Ian ran a 5.5 with a .9 reaction time. He said he stayed up till 3 AM watching the tree. The air shifter is inconsistent between 3rd and 4th gear. We may run without it. I told Ian to try to drop 60 LBS before race time and focus on getting better reaction times. He's got his work cut out for him.

nice "tree" james !!!!!!!!

looks like reaction times, and possibly rider weight may be the deciding factor ????
i don't think james weighs close to what ian or tater weigh ???
that leaves me to beleive the bikes/motors are even up.
awesome job ken figuring out this "rocket science" engine setup on the first try !!!!!
good luck to everyone
keep us informed

Just woke up after leaveing late last night. Track conditions are not good at all. If it dries up some and dont rain the times should get better. Yes, lil3mill looks like he is at the top of his game, that bike is wicked fast. Busco was a wet muddy mess and it rained all freaken day hard. Hopefully the race goes on today, so far it aint looking good outside. At least everyone got to make some practise runs to try and dial in and make adjustments.

damn james got a quick shot!! hopefully ian can get his problems fixed and they can get some head to head runs in, weather permitting i guess.

James is launching some 1.6 second 60' pretty unbelieveable. No way any blasters are launching that hard. I do have the tater vs Dually first race on my phone but it's a behind view. I was happy with my blaster, it did everything I wanted it to do for a stock yamaha jug/head/sleeve on race gas. I was launching some 1.9s