Custom seatcover biotch!

I'm waiting on my new grab bar, the shockwears, the vinyl, and some nice weather so I can clean it (water system is flushed out to prevent freezing/breaking of pipes). Once its cleaned and once its warmer out I will be riding nearly everyday.

Does anyone know of any other type of staples to use? these staples arent going in nearly as far as I would like, and aren't half as strong as what I would like to use. I have an electric stapler, but like i said the staples are too weak and they bend.

I'm not sure, but I did a custom seat on my yz80 and I just used a staple gun and stapled the hell out of it, never came apart at any seam.

Last edited:
Wow you and 89custom should get along great cuz you both like animal print seats.

also when i covered my seat I just used a standard hand held staple gun with 1/2 in staples. worked great. i used alot of staples but who cares, you cant see anyways.

cool imma splooge on it... haha just f*ckin with you.. uhm, it's different to say the least :p but hey, whatever floats your submarine..

I think if you got black rear fenders and a black and white spastic graphics kit
blasterundergroundgraphics61.jpg

it would look good

that would look good.... it's just that im not realy into the whole animal skin seat cover looks haha, but you know.. people are diff.. whatever floats their submarine works i suppose

f7 has some neat graphix too... yer.. but H-bomb i think has some of the coolest graphix.. i'd have to see what company my neighbor got his from though.. they are amazing.. i'll post back when i find out