Custom Seatcover (previews)!

Lol actually I was with my Grandma, she was getting me and my cousin a hat for christmas. And we parked outside jo-ann's so we were walking through and i was like hey, i need a seat cover! So i went over and picked out the fabric of choice. (zebra of course). And the funny part being is that i measured out a yard and got my shears and proceeded to cut a straight line and im just about done when some lady that works there comes over and shes like what are you doing? I'm like cutting fabric?! shes like yeah, your not supposed to be doing that. Im like ohh sooooooorrry. So she (being the tough-guy that she is) cuts the remaining six inches and sends me to the counter. haha I hate people like that.

Lol actually I was with my Grandma, she was getting me and my cousin a hat for christmas. And we parked outside jo-ann's so we were walking through and i was like hey, i need a seat cover! So i went over and picked out the fabric of choice. (zebra of course). And the funny part being is that i measured out a yard and got my shears and proceeded to cut a straight line and im just about done when some lady that works there comes over and shes like what are you doing? I'm like cutting fabric?! shes like yeah, your not supposed to be doing that. Im like ohh sooooooorrry. So she (being the tough-guy that she is) cuts the remaining six inches and sends me to the counter. haha I hate people like that.
Haha last year I went to walmart to get some fleece for fiberglass and I did the same thing. The woman in the fabric section was like WTF?? And then the people look'n at me funny for huling 4yards of fleece around walmart...lol

ha nice. im still on the slow search for a orange and black lepord print or tiger/like yours. i almost bought some black and orange tiger print on ebay, but the orange was too red and looked weird so im still searchin.

thanks man but they dont have any. seems like a good spot to find it, but its hard to find the same type of orange as my frame.

Not to hijack the thread but what's the best way to cover a seat? Should I put somthing under the top material? Do I cut it at the back and sew it together like the factory seat? Staple it on or what? Sory for all the questions