Cr125 95

theblasterboy

Feb 13, 2011
Lancaster,Ohio
I have some parts I'm getting rid of for a project bike Im buildin. The frame complete is as straight as a line. Handelbars are red oneal. Full set of red plastics and black fork guards,front fender,& rear fender. White gastank with petcock and gas cap. No leaks or damage at all. And a Honda oneal seat with no rips. Takin offers on all parts listed. Let me know if youd like some more or better pics of anything.Taking offers.The exhaust is pretty beat up were it comes up the side of the frame.The bars arnt bent thats just the way the color is on them. And also the silencer needs repacked but that's nothing some good ole steel wool can't take care of!
vhjvg-1.jpg

zzchccd.jpg
securedownload.jpg

ook.jpg
kkjkm.jpg

bvhgcmnb.jpg

ffgt.jpg

Last edited:
are you just asking for offers or do you have prices decided for these? hit me up with prices for the plastics and exhaust... my exhaust is stock and falling apart so it comes first lol. but give me prices on exhaust, plastics, handlebars. i doubt i can get it all but i'm hoping i can atleast get the exhaust or something.

I'll do 65 shipped on exhaust 30 shipped on bars an 75 shipped on black plastics and 60 shipped on red plastics. The reason the black are more than all the red is because they are brand new. They were put on last Thursday and that was it. 0 ride time on them. Btw the buyer of the gastank gets the shrouds with it. I'd do lime 80 shipped on that. It also has the rubber tank mounts with if. If you think these prices are to high lmk but I'm not gonna take low ball offers.

well i just had to order bearings for a crf230f and mom said it'd be a while before i could order anything else. i know for a fact i'll have to wait for another child support check from dad before i can get anything. if you still have the black plastics and exhaust when i get some cash then i'll be sure to try and get them off you. and on the prices i think they're pretty good prices, alot better than what that stuff would be new.

just remembered that i didn't tell you when i should have the cash... the child support check is supposed to be here at the end of this month or early next month i'll pm you or something for sure when i get it to see if you still got the parts.

alright man thanks, i'll let you know when i get the check. sometimes they delay though so i'm not 100% positive when i'll have cash. if i don't get it soon then i'll let you know so you won't be holding it.

bump update frame,subframe,airbox,seat now for sale.Still have all other parts for sale.Willing to acept trades if you want.Need a rear master brake cylinder for a 03 cr125r.Also need a seat,subframe,and plastics if anyone wants to trade.

i guess you got a newer frame and switched your motor and stuff over to it and that's why you're ditching the old one.

Yes sir also on the black front fender I was looking at it and it's got some pretty insane scraths around the tip.I'll take 60 on the blacks shipped. Sorry I dint notice till today

man to be honest i don't think i'm going to be able to get this stuff off of you... i have been waiting on the money for a while now and even when it does get here i probably won't have enough left for this as i've got parts i need to get rather than parts i would like to get. if anything changes i'll let you know but if you get a chance to sell them then go ahead.