couple rips up the road with the new rad valve

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
just a couple quick vids of me rippin up the road, i think i look alot more in proportion to the quad now with the plastics moved. still lovin the rad valve, just listen to this baby sing muahahaa I:I I:I. in the first vid i messed up and let it get loaded up so its sputtery till 2nd gear then you can hear it clean out.. damnit lol. i need to do a plug chop and see if im rich now but i dont really think so, i just had it sitting there waiting for the wife to get down to the road for like a minut.. my bad.. lol.

i had a rad valve once, i got in a trade, it looked like that nozzle choked it down too much, which didnt make sense to me, why open up the ports to choke it down with sumthin???
but i'm guessin the added throttle response and low end you feel is from the choked down added air velocity, but definately had to effect top end
ya give a little, ya take a little
and luv'd the ass-dyno references

sounds great noob, lol its so awesome u can roll down the driveway and open her up in front of the house....im sure we will be back up there sometime again lol
nice job dude

sounds great noob, lol its so awesome u can roll down the driveway and open her up in front of the house....im sure we will be back up there sometime again lol
nice job dude

thanks guys!! yeah awk, boyesen claimes the rad valve builds velosity and i gotta say i belive them. battbike has his rad valve all ported out which i may do eventually because there is a nasty lip that is most definately causing disturbances. i agree i think i lost a TINY bit of topend, in 2nd vid i was just getting into 5th when i went past the camera.. so i can still haul bawls!!! and hell yes freek, its great to do a bunch of work and tweeking to the blasty and take her up and down the road to feel whats up lol I:I I:I

its great to do a bunch of work and tweeking to the blasty and take her up and down the road to feel whats up lol I:I I:I

u lucky bastard lol....not everyone has a 600 ft+ drag strip out in front of their house lol.......ahh screw this......get me a job noob.....i moving to ur house lol

Cool setup. funny how everyone bashed the rad valve because of a poor dyno run. Dyno runs cant measure real world.

This is one true statement.Get on it and ride it and then make an assumption on the product. Looks and sounds sweet noob.I am also jealous to see what you have to ride in your back/front yard.Wish I could do it.lol

This is one true statement.Get on it and ride it and then make an assumption on the product. Looks and sounds sweet noob.I am also jealous to see what you have to ride in your back/front yard.Wish I could do it.lol

thats out front of the house, you would be REAL jealous if i had vid of my woods trails behind my house I:I I:I I:I tell em freek lmao I:I