Community tab

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
For those that do not know our great forum has many many things for us to check out... One of the most underutilized things I think is the community drop down menu. Here you can look over pictures, contacts, member lists, and most importantly you can visit one of our social groups, and use the Itrader option.

Alot of us have formed social groups to talk/bs about alot of different things... Come checkthem out, join up, or even start your own ! This is a greta place to learn even more, show off your work, or even organize a ride with people from your area !

Come on and check it out. Near the top of the page is a toolbar and the "community" tab is the 3rd from the left !

Just another option that makes this a great forum !

Last edited:
I would like to see that part more active... By the way 91... There is another duner group out there... You have competition ! haha

wait man...its YOUR GROUP!!!!!! lol my bad man...i didnt even bother to look an see if someone had beat me to it...

would anybody like one where the more experinced riders on here that have actully grown up with the 3 wheelers and 250rs and older bikes could tell us young guns some more about them and pass on what they know?

bump this up.........anyway the last time i checked out my little "mod my quad" group lol.......theres was like 60 some members.........now there 80 some...... wow!!! awesome guys... just wanted to say thanx to everyone for the support...now lets see some of YOUR pics lol