Christmas Presents!

i think he stopped by briefly here too ?

remigaillard_frenchjackass.jpg

"Bah! Humbug!"

Hahaha^^ I got to go to my grandmas. She has most of my parts. I opened my polisher and started polishing righht there in the chair haha!

got pliers kit,sweets,dvds from gran and grandad, clothes and sweet from mum and her partner along with £315/$500 to spend on blaster :D time for new dmc exhaust and used shocks :D

I got a sweet mirror for garage that says "Dad's garage" some clothes, and a nice new tan carhart jacket from G/f and daughter. Going to see other part of fam soon.

I got a rock

Not really.

I got a Season pass to Mtn. Creek, Ski Club Membership (through school), R/C Helicopter from my brother, snowboard bag, some clothes, new Nike's, tons and tons of shotgun ammo, and some cash from the relatives.

No blaster parts, I know, but I will be buying some goodies very soon. Already have a set of rims picked out from Tater.

Last edited:
yeah we had a good xmas, me and the wife got a new pup last week, a little shorkie, heres some pics of the stuff i got....as u can see im a pats fan!!
i also got a new laptop to run my programmer for my truck,.

Nice pats gear bro.Now theres a man who knows the real #1 football team!!!!I:I

Ah man , Well The best of luck to you man , I know Good shocks are hard to find sometimes

yeah man i don't want to spend it but i can't keep money very long lol. but always the same i spend it then something comes up. if nothing comes up by my birthday going to just buy a pair of HLS shocks :)

There ya go , At least you have an Idea of what to look for , Some people just go out and buy the Expensive ones right off the bat , without trying other options

There ya go , At least you have an Idea of what to look for , Some people just go out and buy the Expensive ones right off the bat , without trying other options

yeah man i really want a pair of stage 1 elkas but i can't afford them new even if i didn't buy exhaust. but hopefully a pair comes up or other ones but im just wanting something better than stock :D