Catching up

Braapbraap95

Aug 10, 2008
Massachusetts
Hey everybody, just wanted to give you guys an update on everything. I still have my 250r, its still in peices, and it has now become a winter project. I am currently very busy with football, and my new highschool (Voc-Tech) so the quad has been on hold until after football season. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still around. I need your help though, which shop should I choose? I like Auto, and Electrical the best. Auto because I love cars and I'm smarter than all the other freshman. And Electrical because of my father. Thanks guys, feels good to be back!I:I

Well Bro you know my answer.I'm with Dad.lol Electrical is a licensed trade and is a great field to be in.Automotive is going to die the older we get with all the eco friendly ugly ass cars they make now.IMO

all im ganna say is if you decide on automotive you better get some real world experience going cause to them education doesnt mean a thing unless you have experience

like he said^^^^ my bro dosent even have a ged an he makes 23 bucks an hr on mechanics for construction crap. he got his foot in the door an hes really good at it an now he makes 37 an hr from people finding out what he can really do even withou the education.

all im ganna say is if you decide on automotive you better get some real world experience going cause to them education doesnt mean a thing unless you have experience

ok chill buddy...doctors make a killing when they step out from school

you know i gotta say electrical too, even though i do all construction now, i made a good living for 25 years being an electrician, just got bored with it and tired of being laid off and traveling too far for our ibew local 5 union, they gobbled up too many workers for the amount of work around here, so started my own gig doing all construstion/remodeling

I'm gonna say electrical, but at my areas vo tech they have a shop idk wat it is but they work on small engines and such and small metal parts i think but imnot sure but my friend i ride with goes there and he takes his quad to skool with him wen something goes wrong and takes it to that shop and they work on it and get grades for it and he gets a fixed quad he just has to buy the parts no labor cost u should do that with ur r