busco beach trip 2010

it wasnt too bad for me..i think with food, gas and tolls then park/camping fees i spent around $300 at most.. would have liked to spend more but i was jsut glad to be there lol I:I

Whats the cost matter when you are having fun!!!I don't care what it costs me,I will be there over and over no matter what.

I spent around a g note on the whole trip put is was my honeymoon and came way under prepaired. But it isnt a expensive trip. Camp site was 80.00 for 5 days 4 nights. Then a per bike fee per day and a per person fee per day. So in total it was 180.00 for the site and me and the wife and my CR for the 5 days 4 nights. Since it was hot when we were ther we had to buy alot of ice for the coolers. But the money is important to the great time and memories you get from the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a couple pix and gopro highlights of my trip.
You can get a feel on how big the place really is ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
cool vid paulie, one of us shoulda borrowed that go-pro after your beast kept eatin chains

Last edited:
Oh yeah guys I never even touched any of the trails!
I did roam around with some of the Blaster crew one time.
I even 'thought' I caught it on the gopro but apparently I didn't hit record or press it hard enough.
I was pissed 8-|

Oh yeah guys I never even touched any of the trails!
I did roam around with some of the Blaster crew one time.
I even 'thought' I caught it on the gopro but apparently I didn't hit record or press it hard enough.
I was pissed 8-|

awwwww i was on that ride! lol

definitely man... getting ready to build another motor for the POS and get the chassis finished the way i want it

damn you guys were lucky as sh*t, that looked like a blast. Hopefully next year I will be able to find a way to get there. Maybe some other IL riders will join the forum and go, haha.

why dont all the bf just vote on someones house thats remote location to everyone where there is a sh*t load of places to ride??? that would be sweet