busco beach trip 2010

weekdays are definately more safe for riding. When i go during the early spring or winter months, im usually the only one there. Wide a$$ open everywhere i want to go without worry of a kid riding out in front of me from another direction.

What in the world did I type? Oh, :18-:24 is 6 but you dropped it at :17. I just mis-typed ;-)

That was the beauty of last week. No one to worry about hitting head on!

looks like lots of fun. man i feel behind the sceens looking at all these pic and vids but at least i got some faces to put to the names mabey 3 years from now i'll get down there where is it.

looks like lots of fun. man i feel behind the sceens looking at all these pic and vids but at least i got some faces to put to the names mabey 3 years from now i'll get down there where is it.

just outside of goldsborro NC, it was 100x better than the pics and vids show I:I I:I

man if only i was during summer and i could drive i might drive the blasty down there it's legal now and i might get 40mph out of her and a few repairs. only cause my truck would get me broke by the time i get there at least with the blasty it is time not money

I think the E2S guys are already talking about July but I'm sorry, by July it's already staying over 75 degrees at night and I won't sleep worth a sh*t. If you think I'm kind of a DH normally, wait until I only get about an hour of broken sleep two nights in a row... A big fat guy on a rampage!

April is warm enough during the day to ride in shorts and a tshirt with no problem but it still gets down to around 65 degress at night. Perfectly comfy for tent camping!

I go to busco April and September each year for a few days. It's nice during the day and nice at night.

I think the E2S guys are already talking about July but I'm sorry, by July it's already staying over 75 degrees at night and I won't sleep worth a sh*t. If you think I'm kind of a DH normally, wait until I only get about an hour of broken sleep two nights in a row... A big fat guy on a rampage!

April is warm enough during the day to ride in shorts and a tshirt with no problem but it still gets down to around 65 degress at night. Perfectly comfy for tent camping!

I go to busco April and September each year for a few days. It's nice during the day and nice at night.

last i heard the e2s guys were talking like october because of the brutal heat but mabey they changed thier minds? if thier meet is going to be in july i wont be able to do april then july thats too close together. mabey gofasterblaster will see this and chime in. but everyone was so miserable in teh heat i dont think they would do that again but i dunno :-/ :-/

I must have been reading about this past trip... I would like to get together earlier in the year rather than later. The temps are the same but the bugs are all less. This past week I was down there, there weren't too many mosquito's but the gnats were terrible.

I must have been reading about this past trip... I would like to get together earlier in the year rather than later. The temps are the same but the bugs are all less. This past week I was down there, there weren't too many mosquito's but the gnats were terrible.

haha in july there were NO bugs just ants i think all the bugs died in the 100+ heat lol. yeha i dont want to wait till october to go back i want to do both and with april being 7months away thats enough time to get things in order and then october is 6 month after that so plenty of time to recover and get ready for next time I:I I:I