busco beach trip 2010

This year has been a mo fo for heat. A trip in the fall would be way better in my opinion. Had a 16 year old get killed 2 weeks ago there. I bet 2 people a year at least die there, either by drowning or 4x4 accidents.

This year has been a mo fo for heat. A trip in the fall would be way better in my opinion. Had a 16 year old get killed 2 weeks ago there. I bet 2 people a year at least die there, either by drowning or 4x4 accidents.

thats pretty sh*tty.. i know i was paying super close attention while riding there, tooons of fun but with so many quads zipping everywheres you need to be alert.

goin there this weekend guy's. me and Jared "2strokefan" will be checkin on the temps, we'll be there all weekend. deffinatly will be a LOT better than July for sure.
the last weekend in September may be the time we set it for the E2S guy's.

I'm there!I didn't put all the time and money into my Blaster to just ride around my yard. I don't care if I have to sleep in the back of my truck and take a bath in the pond. I'm there money tight or not.

PICT0004.jpg

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of this past week. :)

Wednesday night the radiator fan on my Bayou 400 decided it didn't want to turn anymore so I spent the next two days trail riding the blaster! It was a little challenging to keep up with the honda foreman I was riding with on some of the nastier trails down there but there was really only two spots where there wasn't any choice but to hit the throttle, lean back on the rear tires, and pray I didn't stop before I got through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hope your run was quite a bit faster than mine. My blaster does not have the performance parts, and it had a bit fat guy on top of it!

I actually did both lanes and recorded them both. I was hoping my buddy was going to start the video soon enough to catch the launch. Apparently the thumbs up he gave me to go was that he getting ready to push the start button... I thought that it meant he was already recording and to go for it...

I think that the E2S/BF event should run through the week. We showed up Wednesday morning and there were three other people in the park, the owner, his girlfriend, and the guy running the bulldozer. We rode the trails by ourselves until Thursday when about 5 other people (in one group) showed up. It was AWESOME!

yea alot of e2s guys are talking about a whole week next yr.....but man thats alot of packing lol....it took us 2 months to get ready for a 4 day weeknd thing this yr lol.....but its well worth it for sure

The one thing about weekend is you have all of the local riff-raff in there who only come down to terrorize the place on Saturday afternoon and make everyone who's staying there for a while's life a living hell. More dust and noise than makes good sense.

Weekday is definitely the way to go. Especially if E2S and BF are trying to bracket drag racing you don't want everyone else in the world in there breaking the ranks.

good point, i guess u would know better lol, but hopefully jared "2strokefan" from e2s can set it all up again, hes pretty tight with the owners so im sure we'll have the big BF E2S drag event again, and dont tell anyone but theres a few drag blasty projects goin on as we speak for next yrs meet muhahahahah

I like the idea of setting up brackets as long as there aren't outside folks down there. Just us E2S and BF guys and we can actually run each other and see how we all stack up no matter how many mods we each have.

Of course the absolutely fastest quads will still be running at the very top but it would give my 300 lb butt a chance to run with a 110 lb rider based on launch skill and not weight. :)

Jared.... Jack's lady friend asked me his name and I stood there with a stupid look on my face. I told her I knew his sn but I didn't know his real name. I told her I was planning on coming down for the E2S/ BF weekend but things came up and she was talking about how it was a crazy weekend.

I won't tell a soul, but I do hope to see them when we all show up next year. I'll definitely be there next time.

Last edited:
Paulie, your run was about 1.5 seconds faster than mine. I counted yours as about 7 :)18-:24 seconds) and mine took about 8.5 (my video actually started partway through my launch so it's not that accurate). I had my buddy actually time it once when I got a good launch out.

That's a pretty quick run for being from 1978!