busco beach trip 2010

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
well just got back home about 2 hrs ago, and i gotta say that was 1 of the best times ive had since ive owned my blasty. we had a great blasty turnout for sure, there was more blastys than shees i think lol. the best part was being able to meet my blastys buds, dualstroke, awk08, 98blaster+4, mr and mrs 305, noober, holeshot and his lady, paulieb, strokedtater, and even conquest made it out for the fun. all i can say this is one of the greatest group of peeps ive ever met, thanx for everything brothas!!....u guys are the bestI:I

i gotta give a huge shoutout to my man dualstroke (ian)...he made a straight 24 hr drive from mass out to pittsburg to pickup awk and stokedtaters bike then make the longass haul down to busco.....i know ur still on the road right now brotha and i hope the leg is feeling better lol...but u do get the champion insane long haul award lol

i would also like to say that the e2s guys are all stand up great guys, it was really cool to finally get a chance to meet u guys, and see those sickass rides in person and thanx again brothas for setting up this killer trip it wouldnt have happened with out u guys
sooooo, let the pics, vids and stories begin guys..........my brain is to sunburned to remember all that happened....but i do remember the 110 degree heat index on friday lol

heres some pics

bb2.jpg

bb18.jpg

hows this for a blasty lineup....only one missing is conquest, and he wouldve made 13 blastys in this pic
bb14.jpg

bb12.jpg

bb15.jpg

sweet pics freek, still truely jealous.

just a question, was the kennedy drag blasty there?

i kept telling awk that he was camped on the other side of the lake...but he didnt beleive me lolololol.......nah he didnt showup
Looked like a decent turnout.

Did yall get rained on?

yea it opened up real good friday afternoon and downpoured....and that helped out with the brutal heat there was

i gotta give props to the 305s, they had one of the toughest trips, and u guys still kept ur heads up and stuck around......doing any crazy wireing on holeshots escalade lately......make sure the seat dont move lol

^^ baahaha that was classic awk you did not look comfy that morning! we had a blast too even tho we had some issues on the way there, it was all worth it in the end. that place was soo sick

heres one i got of the line up

f2n53n.jpg

wow the drags were a blast too, i got a bunch of vids I:I

yea man what a trip this was. we hit every speed bump we could on this trip but still had a great time.. it was awesome to met all of you. and i gotta give a special thanks to holeshot for driving. noob for looking out i cant believe that happend.. batt for taking the carb apart and cleaning it when i was burnt out.. dual for getting me gas when i ran out like an ass.. freek for giving me a hand every few hrs.. and im sure i forgot alot.. great time for sure!!

looks like you had a fun time boys

and no one got hurt...makes for a good trip

now was awk sleeping or passed out lol

Thanks for the awesome pics bros!!!!! I wish i was there, maybe next year....Are they having a busco trip next year????????????

im working on some pics now I:I ive got the track record 3.40 sec run on vid i wll post up made by a machine called the "sand rat". 305 u da man dude it was no problem thanks for the socks and kicks (forgot i had them on last night lol) I:I, i had a great time meeting everyone, our camp was all our forum peeps so we interacted all the time :D. ok back in a few with pics

Busco 2010...What a HOT adventure!! LOL :) It was really great meeting everyone especially being able to put a face to a name. Only thing im wondering is if Holeshot, Noober, Mr305 and Dual are related.....I had an amazing time...minus the 110 degree weather my big pregnant butt not being able to cool down and the Hotel Situation, but I would do it all over again!! It was really nice meeting everyone especially SuperNoober, BlasterFreek, Batt, Dualstroke, Awk, Fioz, 98+4, and anyone else I might have missed. Special Thanks to holeshotman for driving and ESPECIALLY MRS HOLESHOTMAN, You really busted your butt for this trip You are the BEST!! Im sure we will still be talking about this trip years down the road....even the funny stories in the car on the way home that i think we were all telling out of Delirium..HAHA "Dirty Submarine". Glad everyone got to meet "Bruce" and thank you NOOBER for getting him dirty, since I couldnt take him in the mud myself!! WOW, what a great time and just thanks guys again for making it worthwhile!! ~Mrs 305~

Reactions: super noober