busco beach trip 2010

Yeah last trip- the heat, was almost unbearable to me at least.
The last week of Sept. it should be in the 80's which is very doable.

Just to let you know, it needs to get on the list early. Most times there's an event planned for the last week of September. There's something going on this weekend.

Redneck nationals is going to draw a larger crowd than E2S so I doubt seriously Jack is going to bump it for us guys :p.

it only cost me about $300 bucks for the last trip so if there were a small handfull of guys that wanted to meet up in early spring for a few days i would love to. I:I

Well if anyone does go to busco make sure you let me know, i live close by and hopefully i have at least one quad running. The fall here is killer!!!! The next trip everyone makes i am thinking about haveing a big party at my house everyone invited for beer and food!!!!

wow i thought i had posted on this thread but i didnt.. i just skimmed it through it all and the pics and vids were great!! thanks for sharing! my girl and i had a freakin blast! it was aewsome meeting everyone from the site.. thanks alot to ian nick and joe for helping load the drag blaster and getting it down there for me!! we will have 2 trail blasters setup for the spring time and hopefully have them and the drag quad down there next year... get to do some trail ridin with the blaster crew! looking fordward to seeing you all again next year and doing some riding with you.. i just hope i dont get run over by ian..lol..j/k guys.. good that noone had anything too serious from that spill!

wow i thought i had posted on this thread but i didnt.. i just skimmed it through it all and the pics and vids were great!! thanks for sharing! my girl and i had a freakin blast! it was aewsome meeting everyone from the site.. thanks alot to ian nick and joe for helping load the drag blaster and getting it down there for me!! we will have 2 trail blasters setup for the spring time and hopefully have them and the drag quad down there next year... get to do some trail ridin with the blaster crew! looking fordward to seeing you all again next year and doing some riding with you.. i just hope i dont get run over by ian..lol..j/k guys.. good that noone had anything too serious from that spill!

defently was a good time bro, it was awesome seeing the pa state champ drag blasty in person and in action, right along with that sick run u had on dennys dragger...look out for those guardrails lol

that was awesome seeing your blaster in person matt, i think it made a few peeps build drag blasters even...

i love seeing a blasty smoke bigger machines

just spent an hour looking through this thread and am green with envy. I would love to go at the end of august!!!!!!!! but i guess that wont be happening... i got school in september so that will make it nest to impossible i wanna go sooooo bad though :(

defently was a good time bro, it was awesome seeing the pa state champ drag blasty in person and in action, right along with that sick run u had on dennys dragger...look out for those guardrails lol

cool man... awesome seeing your ride also..def. the nicest overall trail blaster i have seen.. f*** them gaurdrails..lol..i never let off till the last second..i love that sh*t!

that was awesome seeing your blaster in person matt, i think it made a few peeps build drag blasters even...

i love seeing a blasty smoke bigger machines

thanks bro..u got a sweet ride as well!!

yeah its great to be lined up with say a piped 450 just knowing ur gonna totally smoke it ;)

I am going to run your ass over with the new dragger you have for me.bahahahhaha It was a blast and wish I was there right now!!! Matt anytime bro we don't mind helping a bro out and transport a silly fast blasty.I am sure I will see you before next trip.Get those blasty'sready we are going for a pic with 25blasty's next year!!

I am going to run your ass over with the new dragger you have for me.bahahahhaha It was a blast and wish I was there right now!!! Matt anytime bro we don't mind helping a bro out and transport a silly fast blasty.I am sure I will see you before next trip.Get those blasty'sready we are going for a pic with 25blasty's next year!!

lmmfao!!

gonna be doin some more fabbing on your frame tomorow bro..ill try to rmemeber to get pics...gonna be sweeeeet!!! I:I